so you like Obamacare ? Topic

side note, any one that served in the military deserves respect for that fact

they can be a douchebag and they can be stupid and I have no issue with them being called out for those things, but what they gave to this country can never be disrespected
11/22/2016 12:22 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 11/21/2016 8:31:00 PM (view original):
I love this site. Where else can I be called garbage by a low life turd who has gone out of his way to insult me, my family, my education, my home and any thing else. It is no wonder that What if Sports is a dying enterprise. There are less then 20% of the participants here that were here a couple of years ago.
Any one who allows Mike to bully them needs to check out their self respect. If this goes any further you can be sure I will not look to administration for satisfaction. There are federal remedies that are available.
Aren't you the user who told both moy and myself to kill ourselves? Or did you offer to do it for us?

Either way, you're garbage spouting trash non-stop. Your opinion means nothing. Anyone who bothers to read your nonsense should know this.
11/22/2016 6:54 AM
Apology not accepted.
11/22/2016 6:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2016 6:54:00 AM (view original):
I love this site. Where else can I be called garbage by a low life turd who has gone out of his way to insult me, my family, my education, my home and any thing else. It is no wonder that What if Sports is a dying enterprise. There are less then 20% of the participants here that were here a couple of years ago.
Any one who allows Mike to bully them needs to check out their self respect. If this goes any further you can be sure I will not look to administration for satisfaction. There are federal remedies that are available.
Aren't you the user who told both moy and myself to kill ourselves? Or did you offer to do it for us?

Either way, you're garbage spouting trash non-stop. Your opinion means nothing. Anyone who bothers to read your nonsense should know this.
Asking moy to go kill himself is extreme. But he can probably go **** himself.
11/22/2016 7:30 AM
It's simsports site. Anyone who suggests another user be offed is unstable at best. Nonetheless, it's a tiny peek into what sort of human they are. bracco is human waste. I can't imagine, as a 20 y/o loaded down with testosterone, that he was any better in the military. Almost undoubtedly worst. I'm not a war protester, far from it, but there is a huge difference in gunning down the enemy and raping their families. In bracco's war, some of our soldiers were at their worst. I'm sure bracco was right in the middle of it. Yeah, I need to respect that. Bullshit.
11/22/2016 7:41 AM
And, before anyone suggests I think no one Vietnam vet served honorably, that is not the case. Many did but a select few, enough to make it a story, did not. I'm putting bracco in that select few based upon his hate-filled posts on this board.
11/22/2016 8:22 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/22/2016 7:30:00 AM (view original):

You are right but I say those things because I know how it pushes Mikes buttons. He likes to pretend he ignores me but he reads everything I post and goes nuts about it. This is a guy who treats every one like crap. He is a bully who hides out here and hopes no one ever learns what a loser he is in real life. What really surprises me is how many of you let him get away with it. He calls you idiots and no one responds. Years ago when I was on this site {with a different ID} the nature of the people here would not allow some one like him to go unchallenged. Get it together guys. As far as Moy? he is one of those true believers and will wake up shortly when he discovers his hero's true intentions
11/22/2016 9:35 AM
Also Mike, judging by the lack of traffic on this site my hate-filled posts are one of the few things keeping it alive so show some gratitude dude. Without me you would have nothing to do with your life.
11/22/2016 9:40 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 11/22/2016 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Also Mike, judging by the lack of traffic on this site my hate-filled posts are one of the few things keeping it alive so show some gratitude dude. Without me you would have nothing to do with your life.
Well, he would have more time to practice saying "Welcome to Wallmart.".

11/22/2016 11:29 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2016 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 11/22/2016 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Well, he would have more time to practice saying "Welcome to Wallmart.".

At least he knows how to spell it.
11/22/2016 11:31 AM
I thought it was "would you like fries with that?" Good to see he is out of the food service industry. I guess the Department of Health can be thanked for that
11/22/2016 11:36 AM
Spelling and grammar police on this site always crack me up.
Guess that's how desperate some people are to have something to post.

Sorry to anyone I may have offended by misspelling their workplace.
11/22/2016 12:05 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 11/22/2016 9:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 11/22/2016 7:30:00 AM (view original):

You are right but I say those things because I know how it pushes Mikes buttons. He likes to pretend he ignores me but he reads everything I post and goes nuts about it. This is a guy who treats every one like crap. He is a bully who hides out here and hopes no one ever learns what a loser he is in real life. What really surprises me is how many of you let him get away with it. He calls you idiots and no one responds. Years ago when I was on this site {with a different ID} the nature of the people here would not allow some one like him to go unchallenged. Get it together guys. As far as Moy? he is one of those true believers and will wake up shortly when he discovers his hero's true intentions
Moy will think Trump is a success no matter what happens. He's liek Alec Guniness's character in Bridge on the River Kwai

PSBL will think Trump is a failure no matter what happens.

All3 is a bit more pragmatic. If **** heads south, I think he'd be more to admit Trump can't do the job.
11/22/2016 12:17 PM
who the hell cares what they think?
11/22/2016 12:26 PM
or what you think, for that matter...or what I think. No one here really gives a **** what anyone else here thinks. Its a ******* online sports internet site!
11/22/2016 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.