so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Posted by antoncresten on 7/21/2012 6:36:00 AM (view original):
There is no such thing as  a problem facing the African American community.

There are problems facing Americans.

If you try to fix 10% of America you fail as president.

Of the 2 guys running only one has the experience and knowledge to make America great again.

Blacks should ignore tradition and vote for the man that will put them back to work...MITT ROMNEY 2012
7/21/2012 5:06 PM
Fat turd speaks
7/26/2012 11:13 PM
OK lets try this then....

DEPARTMENT OF STATE PUBLICATION 7277

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html
7/27/2012 12:46 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
7/27/2012 8:09 PM
Posted by nickbracco on 7/27/2012 7:45:00 PM (view original):
This to me is great news.

The Democrats are already looking for the reason they lost.

And of course as an issue it isnt relevant.

We clearly need a way to sort out people who are eligible to vote and scammers.

And how many people do you know that dont have ID?
7/27/2012 10:34 PM
Medical Insurance 

Trump Explains Dumbo Care. No one has summed it up better than Trump !!!

'Let me get this straight . . .. 
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are
forced to purchase and
fined
if we don't, 
Which, purportedly covers at least
ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, 
written by a committee whose chairman says he
doesn't understand it, 
passed
by a Congress that didn't read it (but exempted themselves from it), 
and signed by a Dumbo President who
smokes, 
with
funding administered by a treasury chief who
didn't pay his taxes
for which we'll be
taxed for four years before any
benefits take effect
by a congress which has

already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare
all to be overseen by an
obese surgeon general
and 
financed by a country that'sbroke!!

What the hell could possibly go wrong?'
8/2/2012 4:23 PM
So Obamacare is still being presented by the left as an Amazing accomplishment. Why?

Did it eliminate the 40 million people without health care? No.

Does it lower health costs? No.

Does it create an enviroment for the future of health care? No.

So for about $1 Billion it lets 26 year olds stay on their parents plan, not a bad thing, and it eliminated pre existing conditions, again not a bad thing.

Amazing is my thought too!
8/4/2012 12:39 PM
A must read.  This explains the real problem with healthcare in the United States, which Obamacare FAILS to even attempt to address.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/02/20/bitter-pill-why-medical-bills-are-killing-us/

"Yet there is little in Obamacare that addresses that core issue or jeopardizes the paydays of those thriving in that marketplace. In fact, by bringing so many new customers into that market by mandating that they get health insurance and then providing taxpayer support to pay their insurance premiums, Obamacare enriches them. That, of course, is why the bill was able to get through Congress."
2/21/2013 10:22 PM
Is there an industry where the consumer determines the cost of the service/product when they purchase it?    Seems to me that the market determines the price.    I know I set my own rates.   More than once a potential customer has said "Ohhh, that's too much.  Can you do it for less?"    At that point, I decide to cut my rate or not.  If not, the customer then decides to accept my rate or seek a better one.   It's kind of how our economy works.   Why should the medical field be different?

Of course, an alternative is to make all medical personnel government employees.   The government sets their paygrade and provides medical attention to anyone who seeks it.   No health insurance just proof of citizenship.    I'd much prefer that over Obamacare.  
2/22/2013 7:04 AM
I don't believe patients are given price lists at the hospital when they are brought in for treatment, so that they can pick and choose what they want done.

"The family’s first bill — for $348,000 — which arrived when Steven got home from the Seton Medical Center in Daly City, Calif., was full of all the usual chargemaster profit grabs: $18 each for 88 diabetes-test strips that Amazon sells in boxes of 50 for $27.85; $24 each for 19 niacin pills that are sold in drugstores for about a nickel apiece. There were also four boxes of sterile gauze pads for $77 each."
2/22/2013 7:29 AM
Perhaps they should be.   I believe that's been brought up before.

Either the consumer makes the decision or the government controls it.   If the government is going to control rates for private companies, let them control everything(thus eliminating "private" from the equation). 
2/22/2013 8:11 AM
If somebody is brought into the hospital either unconscious or under duress due do an acute medical emergency, is that person really in a position to make rational, informed and immediate decisions about which price-gouged treatments, supplies and equipment should or should not be used to address their immediate needs?
2/22/2013 8:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.