so you like Obamacare ? Topic

7/11/2012 2:21 PM
Another liberal lie supported by the media.

http://www.gop.gov/indepth/pledge/healthcare
7/11/2012 11:08 PM
Well they cannot submit a bill while Obamacare exists.

And they clearly hace something. These are the things that would fix health care in America.
7/12/2012 2:19 AM
7/12/2012 6:45 AM
Does anyone honestly think Obamacare will A) work B) be around in 5 years?

I get not wanting Mitt.  He was the best of a sorry lot of Repubs.    But supporting Obamacare is kind of dumb.  
7/12/2012 9:15 AM
7/12/2012 9:31 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/12/2012 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Does anyone honestly think Obamacare will A) work B) be around in 5 years?

I get not wanting Mitt.  He was the best of a sorry lot of Repubs.    But supporting Obamacare is kind of dumb.  
The problem with Obamacare is that it doesn't address the real problem with healthcare in this country, which is out of control costs caused by a bloated and inherently broken system.

All Obamacare does is throw tons of more money at an already broken healthcare system, which in the long run does nothing but exasperate the problem.

While the intent is good, and there are some very good provisions in there, the implementation is horribly wrong and in the end will do much more harm than good.

I'm all for fixing problems.  But if you don't (or won't) fix them the right way, you're not really accomplishing anything and in fact may just be making things worse.
7/12/2012 9:42 AM
My personal feeling is that since the govt. has already spent all the social security money, they need to find another source of our money to waste. This is their answer.
7/12/2012 10:57 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/12/2012 6:45:00 AM (view original):
So you are officially backing a fair or flat tax that will get rid of loopholes?
7/12/2012 12:34 PM

NO, I WANT THE SAME RATES AS WHEN IKE THE REPUG WAS PREZ!

AND KEEP YER MONEY AND JOBS IN AMERIKA OR RENOUNCE YER CITIZENSHIP, TRAITORS!

7/12/2012 12:44 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/12/2012 12:44:00 PM (view original):

Many other things have changed since then. We are all paying a much higher level of taxes because of all the little fees and taxes. The top still pay 70% of the total bill though.
7/12/2012 1:46 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/12/2012 12:44:00 PM (view original):

You freakin hillbilly, learn to spell and take the caps off.  If you think you are being cute or clever, your not.  Wait, you are a lib, you can't think unless obama tells you too.
7/12/2012 10:20 PM
"You freakin hillbilly, learn to spell and take the caps off.  If you think you are being cute or clever, your not.  Wait, you are a lib, you can't think unless obama tells you too."

That's funny.  You can't make this stuff up.
7/12/2012 11:00 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/12/2012 11:00:00 PM (view original):
"You freakin hillbilly, learn to spell and take the caps off.  If you think you are being cute or clever, your not.  Wait, you are a lib, you can't think unless obama tells you too."

That's funny.  You can't make this stuff up.
World English Dictionary
too (tu?)

adv
1. as well; in addition; also: can I come too?
2. in or to an excessive degree; more than a fitting or desirable amount: I have too many things to do
3. extremely: you're too kind
4. informal ( US ), ( Canadian ) indeed: used to reinforce a command: you will too do it!
5. ( Brit ), ( Austral ), ( NZ ) too right! certainly; indeed

Your right, you can not make this up.  Must be the great lib education you received, moron.
7/12/2012 11:38 PM
Hahahahahaha
7/12/2012 11:52 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.