so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Yes, pushing buttons by suggesting moy kill himself for supporting Trump is classy, you POS. I read your nonsense when someone quotes it. And, please, if you would, stop talking about my "real-life". I speak so little of it that you can't know enough about it to even comment. Or you can just say stupid ****, your specialty anyway, and pretend that it's true. That's just ignorant.

On the other hand, you claim to have served in the military and own a bar that you don't run. Your attitude here suggests that you were quite possibly the worst soldier in a war. Judging from that, you were likely the least behaved soldier in Vietnam. What specific atrocities did you commit? Respect what about you?

If you're not actively running your bar, you're being stole blind. That may be fine with you but semi-intelligent people don't put up with that. But, then again, you haven't proven to be semi-intelligent.
11/22/2016 12:32 PM
There are maybe half dozen people I have blocked. It's because they add nothing to any discussion. The simply fact that you and all3 are among that select group should say something.
11/22/2016 12:34 PM
DING DONG!!! Button, button who has the button!!
11/22/2016 1:06 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2016 12:34:00 PM (view original):
There are maybe half dozen people I have blocked. It's because they add nothing to any discussion. The simply fact that you and all3 are among that select group should say something.
"Funny" how we're blocked, yet every one of our comments gets a direct response from you.
You continue to show you are not only a worthless loser (47000+ posts), but a liar.
11/22/2016 2:57 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2016 2:57:00 PM (view original):
"Funny" how we're blocked, yet every one of our comments gets a direct response from you.
You continue to show you are not only a worthless loser (47000+ posts), but a liar.
If no one quotes and replies he will not have an excuse to respond. How to make an ******* go crazy. Love it!
11/22/2016 4:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2016 2:57:00 PM (view original):
Its funny how you can figure out whether someone is a loser or not by how many posts he has on an internet site. I'd be willing to bet that Mr Trump has made several thousand tweets. Does that make him a loser? Or is it his hate-mongering racism?
11/22/2016 5:19 PM

"Funny" that you haven't realized I respond to your dumbassery when someone quotes you. Yet you just can't figure that out.
11/22/2016 5:46 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/22/2016 7:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2016 6:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 11/21/2016 8:31:00 PM (view original):
I love this site. Where else can I be called garbage by a low life turd who has gone out of his way to insult me, my family, my education, my home and any thing else. It is no wonder that What if Sports is a dying enterprise. There are less then 20% of the participants here that were here a couple of years ago.
Any one who allows Mike to bully them needs to check out their self respect. If this goes any further you can be sure I will not look to administration for satisfaction. There are federal remedies that are available.
Aren't you the user who told both moy and myself to kill ourselves? Or did you offer to do it for us?

Either way, you're garbage spouting trash non-stop. Your opinion means nothing. Anyone who bothers to read your nonsense should know this.
Asking moy to go kill himself is extreme. But he can probably go **** himself.
Ahhhh, just finished ****ing myself. Thought I should add I like war heroes who weren't captured.
11/23/2016 10:07 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/22/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2016 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 11/22/2016 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Also Mike, judging by the lack of traffic on this site my hate-filled posts are one of the few things keeping it alive so show some gratitude dude. Without me you would have nothing to do with your life.
Well, he would have more time to practice saying "Welcome to Wallmart.".

At least he knows how to spell it.
Trump will build a yuge wall around it.... Thus 'Wallmart'
11/23/2016 10:09 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2016 5:46:00 PM (view original):

"Funny" that you haven't realized I respond to your dumbassery when someone quotes you. Yet you just can't figure that out.
Just look back through this thread (or a couple hundred others).
Facts speak for themselves - Mike the liar.
You keep trying to claim you block certain people even when it's clear you don't. Can't begin to imagine what you think you're gaining by lying, because all it does it make you look even dumber than you already appear from your posts.
Maybe those are the people you want to avoid responding to because they put you in your place while so many others don't?
Whatever the reason, you're a pathetic, lying joke, who amuses the heell out of me and provides an easy target when I feel like abusing somebody.
Thanks for being so worthless and dumb.
11/23/2016 10:14 AM
I can't wait to blame Oblunder for everything bad that happens the next 8 years starting with if Obummer didn't divide this nation so bad MikeT and all3 would actually get along.
11/23/2016 10:18 AM
One of the worst things Obama did was infect all those goose island bourbon countys last year. Now THAT was deplorable!
11/23/2016 10:54 AM
Posted by moy23 on 11/23/2016 10:18:00 AM (view original):
I can't wait to blame Oblunder for everything bad that happens the next 8 years starting with if Obummer didn't divide this nation so bad MikeT and all3 would actually get along.
You're right about one thing, lots of bad stuff is likely to happen over the next four years.
11/23/2016 11:26 AM
Such as?
11/23/2016 1:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/23/2016 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Such as?
Such as Trump leveraging the power of the presidency for personal enrichment.
11/23/2016 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34|35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.