A+ DII Rollins coming open in Naismith Topic

After a very successful 14 season run at Rollins including one national title, i've decided to move on to my newest experiment, attempt to rebuild a Puerto Rico D prestige team in the same division as Rollins into another juggernaut. Planning to stay until I win a title with them. So Rollins will be open. Unfortunately one center decided 25-26 minutes until the CT title game wasn't enough for a 30 minute promise and left, but the 7 guys still on the roster are still quite solid. With 5 scholarships and an A+ prestige, shouldn't be hard to find the compliments you need to keep it going. 

Sunshine was the #1 RPI conference for quite a while this season, thanks to Rollins, PR Cayey and the East is loaded. Ultimately we dropped to 4th (.540 to .535 is the difference from 1st to 4th). All we need to do is fill Rollins, St. Leo, and PRB and we can develop into quite a power.

St. Leo is a C-, and PRB's a D+, so they're rebuilds. But, we've had decent amounts of extra cash each year, the more coaches we add the more we can have! Come help us build the Sunshine into another juggernaut conference. We've got a very active very friendly CC, you'll enjoy your time with us. Come join!

-Will
5/9/2012 10:46 PM
You want that job, folks.
5/10/2012 12:57 PM
If anyone is looking for a real challenge, I strongly urge you to join up.   It's a good conference with steady longtime coaches and a couple of great ones in ohyesyouwill and joelhall.  For anyone with real guts, take a shot at Puerto Rico Bayamon.  With will and joel already on the island, that could be one of the true recruiting bloodbaths in all of WIS.  Not for the faint of heart.  
5/10/2012 2:19 PM
A+ DII Rollins coming open in Naismith Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.