An OL the way it ought to be!!! 20 in!!! Topic

Hey, amycox and pfattkatt, don't knock it. You guys have gotten spoiled !  I just won my first division title like two weeks ago, got swept in the playoffs, then with another OL team won a division, swept the other team in the divisional playoffs and got wiped out in the LCS. So haven't made it to the Series yet.  But still appreciate the accomplishment of having made it to the playoffs - 23 teams out of 24 and all RL MLB teams but one have to say the same thing. (The Yankees being the exception of course, there, not winning the World Series is cause for us fans to get VERY restless). 

Between the two of you, you have 10 times more WS wins than the Chicago Cubs in the last 100 years !

Anyway, this league gave me my chance to try out my Fenway Park team and test some theories. So join up everybody ! I haven't won one yet, and figure Fenway is just the karma this Yankees fan needs !
6/1/2012 8:59 PM
bump
6/8/2012 1:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
it already started
9/5/2012 7:49 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
An OL the way it ought to be!!! 20 in!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.