yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

Posted by hughesjr on 2/17/2015 10:01:00 AM (view original):
I think the export feature is all or nothing
thats what i found out and couldnt find another way to export sadly.
2/17/2015 10:34 AM
I downloaded this but when I try to download/update recruits. I get a "there was a unknown error" message.
4/1/2015 9:52 PM
Is there a way to try this tool without first being a donor?  I have tried to download/update recruits, but I keep getting an error for not being on the donor list.
4/2/2015 4:44 PM
Posted by ArkansasWPS on 4/2/2015 4:44:00 PM (view original):
Is there a way to try this tool without first being a donor?  I have tried to download/update recruits, but I keep getting an error for not being on the donor list.
i use it all the time without being a donor, you just can't increase threads and update multiples, make sure your username and password are correct.
4/2/2015 5:22 PM
I keep trying, with the correct username, password, and Team ID, but I get a message that says "There was an unknown error" and then information that I have selected donor only functions.  
4/2/2015 5:38 PM

WIS made at least one change to the site that's affecting the tool. It's also affecting the GD tool. I'll be working on it today and tomorrow. If interested, you can keep track of progress here

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=484643&TopicsTimeframe=30
4/2/2015 5:58 PM
thanks for the hard work yatzr.  if you need access to a HD account to the test the functionality of the recruiting tool send me an IM and u can use mine..

4/3/2015 1:07 AM
Give this version a try. It includes the same change that I did to the GD one to get it past the changes to WIS's login screen.

http://gdreports.com/tools/yatzr/yatzr_hd_recruit_tool_1.7b1.jar
4/3/2015 10:56 AM
It's definitely working now and I'm getting the "Everything Complete" once it's finished; however nothing shows up on the main screen when I click update/refresh. Anyone having this issue?
4/3/2015 12:23 PM
the dat file created is 1kb so it doesn't appear to be downloading anything.
4/3/2015 12:39 PM
Is that an issue with the tool?
4/3/2015 12:52 PM
besides the issue of not recognizing the user account, it appears to be running through the normal motions of Starting,  Grabbing Coach Info, Updating Signings, Everything Complete... as previously but the DAT file it always wrote the information to is empty except for some header information.
4/3/2015 10:59 PM
This one (yatzr_hd_recruit_tool_1.7b1.jar) does not ask for my username and passwd.

EDIT: Never mind .. I found the options => connectivity setting and now it runs, I also seem to pull down recruits and work OK.

4/4/2015 2:20 AM (edited)
clansing and oldwarrior as hushesjr said. go to the options tab and put in your login and password first then run the update again and it should work. I was having the same problem and I did this and it worked.
4/4/2015 4:13 AM
Thanks.  The connectivity tab did the trick
4/4/2015 8:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12|13 Next ▸
yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.