yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

question:  will this only work during recruiting time?  Or should I be able to play around with it now?  If I can play around with it now, I can't get it to load any players, (but thought that may be due to no current recruiting in Iba and Rupp...)

6/9/2012 1:02 PM
it should work whenever... i don't start recruiting in knight till monday i believe and i already have my players downloaded... 
6/9/2012 1:34 PM
Got it... just wasn't patient enough.  Very nice.  No info on GPA or FT% though from what I see.... minor problem. 
6/9/2012 3:29 PM
Thanks dude, you're the man. 
6/9/2012 9:55 PM
BTW, if you have any questions about recruiting or gameplanning, I'd be glad to help since you're new to hoops dynasty and out of appreciation for the tool. 
6/9/2012 9:59 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 6/9/2012 3:29:00 PM (view original):
Got it... just wasn't patient enough.  Very nice.  No info on GPA or FT% though from what I see.... minor problem. 
I didn't realize they were important.  I'm including them in the next version.
6/10/2012 4:15 PM
any idea when the next version comes out? I'm starting recruiting tomorrow  so if the mass call tool comes out tomorrow i won't do all my hard work tonight with targeting the guys but if not ill go ahead.. doesn't matter to me either way just trying to figure out my recruiting strategy 
6/10/2012 5:40 PM
Posted by yoijames on 6/10/2012 5:40:00 PM (view original):
any idea when the next version comes out? I'm starting recruiting tomorrow  so if the mass call tool comes out tomorrow i won't do all my hard work tonight with targeting the guys but if not ill go ahead.. doesn't matter to me either way just trying to figure out my recruiting strategy 
5 minutes ago 
You can be one of the first to really test it out.  Please let me know how it goes.
6/10/2012 10:53 PM
sweet! will do! thanks again yatzr and ill definitely give u feedback as soon as the first cycle hits tomorrow!
6/10/2012 11:08 PM
This is amazing.  I won't be able to mess with it for a few weeks, but appreciate it.... awesome that you added GPA and FT%.  GPA, just so you know, impacts how much study hall time must be used which impacts growth.  FT% knowledge is fairfly obvious in it's benefit.
6/11/2012 10:13 AM
yatzr, the tool won't even launch for me on my mac? it has in the past... ill try it on my desktop later but right now it won't work on here... anyway i can fix this? 
6/11/2012 10:21 AM
Posted by yoijames on 6/11/2012 10:21:00 AM (view original):
yatzr, the tool won't even launch for me on my mac? it has in the past... ill try it on my desktop later but right now it won't work on here... anyway i can fix this? 
Does version 0.5 work on your mac?

One thing you can try is to run it from the command line.  Open up the terminal program, navigate to the folder with the jar file, and then use the command "java -jar yatzr_hd_recruit_tool_1.0.jar".  If it shows some kind of error, send it to me. 
6/11/2012 10:47 AM
Yea .5 worked but I'm not home now but I'll try to open it up the way ur suggesting when i get home and ill let u know what happens. Thanks
6/11/2012 11:34 AM
yatzr, wheres the terminal program? I'm not really sure what u are referring to.. sorry I'm not the smartest with computers
6/11/2012 12:18 PM
Posted by yoijames on 6/11/2012 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Yea .5 worked but I'm not home now but I'll try to open it up the way ur suggesting when i get home and ill let u know what happens. Thanks
Also, I found that I had to remove all the old .dat and .ini files from the folder where I launch the file or there was an error and it would not launch.

After I started from scratch in that directory, it launched fine.  I am still testing.

6/11/2012 1:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...13 Next ▸
yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.