Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Posted by dublinuf on 6/17/2012 8:36:00 PM (view original):
I'll play. Can we preemptively lynch Arfy?
Props to Dubs for getting the first shot in!  lol
6/19/2012 5:03 PM
Just waiting on one more pick.
6/19/2012 5:12 PM
And the pick is in!

So, in Gridironville, there is a suburb called Doubleday. Dubs was walking his three cats around the block, just chilling with his best (and only) friends. A car rolled up, and out popped Arfy, yoijames, ffbplayergod, babcick, and iamthetwo, polabonez and nyaggie . The whole gang is there making fun of Dubs! As the jabs fly and Dubs begins to sniffle, yoijames collapses, with 7 knives and a sledgehammer sticking out of his back.

Yoijames has died.  Begin day 1.

All votes must be cast in the forum, but sitemails may be exchanged between any and all players. No votes sitemailed to me will count.

6/19/2012 9:31 PM
damn already!? this sucks! lol good luck townies! ill see u all next time around! lol
6/19/2012 9:35 PM
And you'd been so eager for another game to start. 
6/19/2012 9:37 PM
Dubs has three cats and he takes them for a walk. Who walks cats?
6/19/2012 10:01 PM
LONELY,LONELY PEOPLE.
And how the heck do you leave a sledgehammer stuck in someone?
has to be strong.
6/19/2012 10:40 PM
so can we ask GOD questions?
Like why is a guy named Dub in Doubleday? Is he the Mayor?
Is his presence important or is he some schlub that got picked on for walking cats?
6/19/2012 10:44 PM
#1 - dubs MUST be an 80 year old woman, LOL. 
#2 - @ babcick: LOL. I noticed that too....

so, if we all KNOW it has to be someone strong enough to "stick" a sledgehammer in someone, this should be fairly easy. WHO is the strongest of the entire group here? 
6/19/2012 10:44 PM
They were Jungle Cats. I live near Siegfried and Roy
6/20/2012 12:05 AM
Okay folks, I want to step up..  First off, I'll say that I'm not mafia.  Last time we played this game, we got murdered.  Wasn't even close. Mafia ran right over us.  If someone wants to claim Cop to me(and only me). You could share with me, who is safe.   We will have a good basis on where to start.  You have a 5 in 7 chance that I'm not mafia.  That's pretty good odds.  And if we do nothing and just try to work it out amongst each other, we'll get nowhere(unless the cop wants to reveal to several people).  All I know, is that if someone doesn't come forward, then we are screwed and it will be like rolling the dice.

I'm not sure if the doctor is allowed to claim their role.  Can they Caesari?  If they are, that would be helpful too..  If not, maybe everyone could just send one person who they would save, and maybe we could work from there.  Maybe send it to the person below you on the list.

6/20/2012 1:10 AM
Regardless....cop need to share with one person.....whether it be me, or someone else.  Otherwise, we are screwed.
6/20/2012 1:12 AM
Arfy--are you trying to find the cop to eliminate him or to get protection?  I think I'll have to look into this a little more. 
6/20/2012 6:36 AM
Yes... sounds mighty fishy, arfy. A mafia member WOULD claim to NOT be mafia, and try to get the cop to reveal him or her self. 

HMMMMMMMMMM.
6/20/2012 8:42 AM
Posted by caesari on 6/19/2012 8:08:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, my internet was down all last night. Yes, nyaggie, that is correct.

Let's start.

NIGHT ONE BEGINS NOW.

Please sitemail me your picks. No sitemails are allowed to be exchanged between players tonight, unless you are the mafia.

nauds, I should block you.
Cmon, no you shouldnt. My jokes are too funny
6/20/2012 9:15 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.