Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Host it again, pola! Sound fun!
6/22/2012 3:20 PM
Chris (Awags) shouldn't be allowed to play, bastard finds all the hidden idol.
6/22/2012 3:22 PM
pola should definitely host again.
6/22/2012 3:28 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 6/22/2012 3:28:00 PM (view original):
pola should definitely host again.
I may.  I have been trying to think of an easy way to do a Ninja-STyle Survivor.  Usually of the 28 guys we have 20 or so that have played before, and the new guys always get crushed.....  Not that I have a problem with that, but I do have a problem with some people (dubs comes to mind) who just get targeted right away because people fear them from previous games.....

A game where no one knows who anyone is with alt ID's I think could benefit some.....
6/22/2012 3:41 PM
Who fears dubs...??  LOL

Except in GD or Jeopardy, where he likely crushes you.

6/22/2012 3:52 PM (edited)
I've never played. I'd need some learners tips, but I bet I'd be pretty good.

Count me in if you want to run it.
6/22/2012 4:17 PM
Same here pola.
6/22/2012 4:48 PM
Posted by caesari on 6/22/2012 4:17:00 PM (view original):
I've never played. I'd need some learners tips, but I bet I'd be pretty good.

Count me in if you want to run it.
Well when you are bored....  Go back and read one of the past Survivors I have ran...  I suggest you read everything, especially the end... when most of what "REALLY " goes on behind the scenes is revealed... I just looked and you can't the 80's one was over a year back, which would have been a good one to read, because I made everyone write a letter halfway through, and they really told the story of what to expect with alliances, backstabs, and the clueless.  I think the Tournament of Champions had some good info too... especially towards the end.

If you don't understand the game when the forum thread starts, and you already don't have some sort of alliance by the time the Game kicks off, consider yourself already dead.
6/22/2012 5:00 PM
Tyson won a challenge and got to choose who to take with him to the finals.  He made the two others guys insult the jury and whoever insulted them the most, Tyson would take with him.  That was classic!
6/22/2012 6:33 PM
Lol!!!
6/22/2012 6:38 PM
What was the name of the 80s one?
6/22/2012 6:50 PM
I bumped it. Pola, do you not know how to use a basic search tool? It took me all of 20 seconds.
6/22/2012 6:51 PM
Posted by Arfy on 6/22/2012 6:33:00 PM (view original):
Tyson won a challenge and got to choose who to take with him to the finals.  He made the two others guys insult the jury and whoever insulted them the most, Tyson would take with him.  That was classic!
We (awags and I) were made to tell the jury they had little taliwacks and were all worthless.

I guess I was the most (or least) insulting because I made the final 2.  Still not really sure what happened there, but it was fun.
6/22/2012 6:55 PM
Was that the one with the fake taliwack idol?
6/22/2012 7:10 PM
The MAFIA man, the only remaining bad guy, was licking his wounds from having babcick killed. In a haze, he lashed out. Throwing an empty bottle of whiskey against the wall, he grabbed the swords above the fireplace, attacking a man. He slashed the man's shoulder, but the doctor intervened, saving the man from more harm.

NO ONE DIED. Day 3 begins.
6/22/2012 7:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27|28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.