Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Did you really think I was gonna save myself Playergod?
6/22/2012 8:45 PM
It was actually the second time I tried to save Pola.  The very first night I put a save on him.  The second night I thought I screwed myself, so I saved myself.
6/22/2012 8:47 PM
Honestly, pola sent me a sitemail telling me that "the funny thing is aggie is the cop", or something along those lines. I used my messages between he and i, and sent them to aggie, in the case that he really was the cop, but also to create doubt among pola and you in aggies mind. 

I seriously thought that you would save yourself, and figured that if I went after aggie, after pola told me aggie was the cop, it would look mighty suspicious. I had HOPED to off pola, and thus create reasonable doubt in aggies mind and still win the game for the mafia.
6/22/2012 8:59 PM
You had me convinced that you were the doc, ffb. I was ready to vote Arfy because of the last sitemail he sent me made me think he was in the mafia.
6/22/2012 9:04 PM
my plan ALMOST worked out. If arfy had done as expected and protected himself, pola would have been dead, thus preventing him from giving his testimony. You and I "knew" arfy was mafia all along, and we wouldve lynched him. and then I wouldve killed you. 

Is truly was the perfect plan.
6/22/2012 9:08 PM
we should have offed Arfy right off like you wanted to FFB.
i told him the doctor would surely protect you the first night.
alas i was so very wrong.
that was fun fellas
6/22/2012 9:44 PM
Well, with that, it appears the game has come to an end. Great job fellas.
6/23/2012 8:10 AM
ffb - Just FYI - Even though I tried to cause a stir about aggie being the cop, I told aggie I was doing it... Because I wanted you to kill me off... you had no choice but to do so once I was able to convince everyone I was the cop... and the whole conversation between me and arfy in the thread about him saving himself was staged as well.

I couldn't let myself die when I knew aggie was still on the fence. How in the hell aggie was on the fence, I have no idea... but he was... 

The minute after I investigated babcick and claimed cop, ffb's first response to me was (for the first time) I'm not 100% on you lets push for aggie.  There must have been 50 sitemails that hour, me trying to talk the three into just offing babick (which was the smart thing), but aggie wouldn't trust me and change his vote, so thank god you claimed doctor.

However I think either way, once we found out what would happen after a tie, I would have talked arfy into voting for you just because it was the only option we had assuming that a mafia was going to lurk around tying up the vote.

And....  You DO use the capitalization to stress YOUR points..  I'll bet every sitemail I have from you had the SAME exact punctuation.  I should have picked up on that earlier!
6/23/2012 9:13 AM
I'll have to work on that for next game when staging the emails. LOL
6/23/2012 9:16 AM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/22/2012 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Was that the one with the fake taliwack idol?
http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=439385&page=43

6/23/2012 9:21 AM
I had no idea that the doctor couldn't come forward, or I would have never made up that elaborate plan in the beginning of not claiming (but claiming) cop.  I really just was trying to find the doctor so we could work together with dubs, who I had already investigated.

Actually, had arfy been able to, and had come forward, I would have had him protect dubs that second night when he was killed, and investigated arfy more than likely.
6/23/2012 9:24 AM
Yep, you should have investigated him.  He site mailed me and said us townies needed to work together, then when I admitted I was and asked about Dubs being a townie he didn't know and the next thing I get lynched. 
6/23/2012 10:09 AM
All I know is that was a freakin blast. My wife didn't care too much for it because I pretty much lived on sitemail for about 3 days, LMAO. 
6/23/2012 12:52 PM
That was extremely fun to watch from the outside. Made for an entertaining read. If you do another one I'd definitely be interested.
6/23/2012 3:45 PM
That was fun!  Thanks Caesari!
6/23/2012 3:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.