Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Posted by ffbplayergod on 6/20/2012 8:42:00 AM (view original):
Yes... sounds mighty fishy, arfy. A mafia member WOULD claim to NOT be mafia, and try to get the cop to reveal him or her self. 

HMMMMMMMMMM.
And what would a townsperson claim?
6/20/2012 11:30 AM
If you don't trust me.....investigate me, cop!!
6/20/2012 11:38 AM
Maybe I will, mafia man!
6/20/2012 11:54 AM
Posted by Arfy on 6/20/2012 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Yes... sounds mighty fishy, arfy. A mafia member WOULD claim to NOT be mafia, and try to get the cop to reveal him or her self. 

HMMMMMMMMMM.

As a townie, I claim leave me alone and I'll keep my nose out of everyones business.

6/20/2012 12:03 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/20/2012 12:03:00 PM (view original):

HMMMMMMMMMM.

As a townie, I claim leave me alone and I'll keep my nose out of everyones business.

That's the spirit!
6/20/2012 12:04 PM

HMMMMMMMMMM.

Well that isn't going to get us anywhere!
6/20/2012 12:10 PM
Posted by Arfy on 6/20/2012 12:10:00 PM (view original):

HMMMMMMMMMM.

Well that isn't going to get us anywhere!
why would you want to be left alone?
Do you sleep during the day?
6/20/2012 12:39 PM
I'm going to step up as well.  I am not mafia.  Obviously all of us can claim we are not mafia (even the mafia) but I feel like I should be the one to throw this out here...  I know who the cop is.. or at least who claimed that they investigated me last night and now can justify that I am not Mafia.

If this was a lie, the real cop would know it... and point it out.

However if the cop, who I will now refer to as Dirty Harry, investigated a mafia member he would obviously be leveraging by now for who to lynch, which is our next big decision.

I am not going to reveal the cops identity to anyone....  because I can not risk him getting killed at the next night leaving us screwed for further investigations (like last time).  If the cop happens to get killed tonight, I will know who he was.  And if the Mafia kills me tonight, the cop will have already investigated someone else, so I guess I'm taking one for the team by putting it all out there.

I think what needs to happen now... is the doctor should contact me.  I can then tell him who DIrty Harry is and who to protect.

This plan works, unless of course the mafia contacts me claiming to be doctor.  However, if the real doctor is still alive I will have two claims and at least know one of the two is lying (which Dirty Harry will have someone to investigate)

And, of course, unless yoijames was the doctor.

6/20/2012 12:44 PM
I believe that if the mafia kills a person at night, that persons identity is not told to us, but if we lynch someone, we find out right away who was lynched.. .  I am correct about this right?
6/20/2012 12:46 PM
I'm interested to hear from everyone who preliminarily they think we should vote for to lynch.... The answers to that question might tip us off on who is trying to chop our balls off.
6/20/2012 12:48 PM
Posted by polabonez on 6/20/2012 12:46:00 PM (view original):
I believe that if the mafia kills a person at night, that persons identity is not told to us, but if we lynch someone, we find out right away who was lynched.. .  I am correct about this right?
no, we ALWAYS find out who is killed.
6/20/2012 12:51 PM
Posted by polabonez on 6/20/2012 12:48:00 PM (view original):
I'm interested to hear from everyone who preliminarily they think we should vote for to lynch.... The answers to that question might tip us off on who is trying to chop our balls off.
Unfortunately, at this point, Polabonez is the only person I am suspicious of. 
6/20/2012 12:53 PM
Although, I might want to lynch Nyaggie.  Just because I can.
6/20/2012 12:55 PM
Pola, your thought is ALMOST correct. But if you were lying, a SMART cop would not call out your lie so as to not paint a target on his own back. So your claims could be an attempt to draw the cop out, plain and simple. What the cop SHOULD do, is contact everyone that has NOT tried to get him to reveal his identity, as those are the ones that seem suspicious.
6/20/2012 12:56 PM
Posted by Arfy on 6/20/2012 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 6/20/2012 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Unfortunately, at this point, Polabonez is the only person I am suspicious of. 
I was going to say the same thing....  Since arfy is the only one who has contacted me......  he is the only person I am suspicious of.

But to defend myself, even if my claim was completely fabricated (which if it was, it was fabricated to me by a fake cop and the real cop should stand up), you can not lynch me today...  For if you lynch me.... and the mafia gets lucky tonight and lynches Dirty Harry... .we all are screwed.  

My story can not have holes or someone would step me up and call me out on my claim. 

Dirty Harry could be lying about being Dirty Harry, but if that was the case then I suspect the REAL Dirty Harry would surface, leaving us to know that one of the two is lying.
6/20/2012 1:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.