Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

(The Mafia already knows who is Mafia and who isn't, so you aren't giving up any information that doesn't help)
6/20/2012 1:29 PM

Thats what I was thinks pola.  Dubs has been quiet but is probably still busy walking his cats. 

6/20/2012 1:30 PM
Dang this board exploded.
6/20/2012 1:31 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/20/2012 1:30:00 PM (view original):

Thats what I was thinks pola.  Dubs has been quiet but is probably still busy walking his cats. 

lol
6/20/2012 1:37 PM
Pola, the person I did or did not interrogate is irrelevant. If I AM the cop, then he knows. If I am pretending to be the cop, then he knows. If I am blowing smoke and am guilty of something else, then everyone would know.
6/20/2012 1:37 PM
why would you interrogate if you weren't?
6/20/2012 1:40 PM
ffbplayergod
arfy
6/20/2012 1:30:00 PM
investigation
Arfy, I am formally investigating you. Did you have ANYTHING to do with the death of yoji?
To:
Received:
Subject:

Apparently, Playergod, doesn't even understand how the role of the cop works. 
It screams mafia all the way!!!
6/20/2012 1:45 PM
Apparently maybe I don't arfy. But that doesn't mean I am mafia. I will repeat once more: the protection of our cop is the single most important goal to me. If you want to make accusations, then go for it. But killing an innocent townsperson will be on your hands, and the hands of those that fall prey to your deception, mr mafia!
6/20/2012 1:49 PM
Posted by ffbplayergod on 6/20/2012 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Apparently maybe I don't arfy. But that doesn't mean I am mafia. I will repeat once more: the protection of our cop is the single most important goal to me. If you want to make accusations, then go for it. But killing an innocent townsperson will be on your hands, and the hands of those that fall prey to your deception, mr mafia!
You're right.   But you are obviously not a cop.
6/20/2012 1:50 PM
I want to hear from Dubs,Babick,  Nyaggie, iamthetwo.  Thoughts guys?
6/20/2012 1:54 PM (edited)
I still am not sure about you or pola. Both of you came off as mafia, in my opinion. I just can't decide on lynching opportunities which of you sounds more likely to be mafia.
6/20/2012 1:53 PM
Arfy, to be 100% honest, all your posting of my investigation of you did was prove that I am not the cop. Which then will point the mafia closer to the real cop, which was counterproductive to my protection of the cop. Unless you are mafia.
6/20/2012 1:55 PM
Posted by ffbplayergod on 6/20/2012 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Arfy, to be 100% honest, all your posting of my investigation of you did was prove that I am not the cop. Which then will point the mafia closer to the real cop, which was counterproductive to my protection of the cop. Unless you are mafia.
I believe it is kind of foolish to claim you are a cop in the forum, unless you are mafia.  As a townsperson claiming COP, you are just confusing people on who to trust.  In all truth, the COP is ther person that wins or loses this game.  Because this person knows 100 % who to trust. 

So from the above statement, you are either confusing everyone on who to trust(counter productive) or you are mafia(a good excuse to confuse everyone)
6/20/2012 2:00 PM
The Doctor is the most important person to me in this game and I hope he picks to save me everytime...as for who to lynch?  I have no clue the three pages of rambling has really put a target on all three of you guys, since more then likely one of you three are in the mafia, just trying to figure out which one.
6/20/2012 2:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...28 Next ▸
Mafia Game Redux- Day3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.