Map of D3 Schools Topic

Thanks for the map(s).  Its funny that i found this because i started working on a map myself yesterday when I started looking at a few DII schools in RUPP.. just saved me a ton of time.. thanks!
7/11/2012 2:54 AM
Ha ha, the students didn't have "issues" with the "keyboard malfunction" and Cockburst, lol...  
7/11/2012 7:33 AM
Posted by ldhmnh on 7/10/2012 6:23:00 PM (view original):
I teach 5th grade, I had some of my Honor Students do it for "extra credit."  They were pretty proud of it.  It's funny that some dudes like caesari seem to think it's a contest or something.  Had another dude, inform me I should "stop sharing that stupid map."  He then provided me a link of his own work.  There's gotta be some deep psychological issues goin' on there.  It's just a map dude!  
A competition? I had just made a joke...
7/11/2012 11:05 AM
Posted by caesari on 7/11/2012 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ldhmnh on 7/10/2012 6:23:00 PM (view original):
I teach 5th grade, I had some of my Honor Students do it for "extra credit."  They were pretty proud of it.  It's funny that some dudes like caesari seem to think it's a contest or something.  Had another dude, inform me I should "stop sharing that stupid map."  He then provided me a link of his own work.  There's gotta be some deep psychological issues goin' on there.  It's just a map dude!  
A competition? I had just made a joke...
I think he got you and cornfused mixed up (which may be a mortal sin, I agree). 

His post with the Google earth link was just above yours and the one you quoted. I don't think ldhmnh meant any harm by it; he was just cornfused... um, confused.
7/11/2012 11:24 AM
Dang, you took my next joke.

-Caesari
7/11/2012 11:31 AM
If I didn't love puns, I'd hit you guys.  But if I didn't love puns, I wouldn't be using this username.

And I wasn't one-upping - especially now that I'm finding out that this is a class project - I just wanted to save people unnecessary work if they were slaving over a computer making a map to use for HD.

And that Google Earth KML isn't even my work (except for certain tweaks like the Big East being a "midmajor" - I changed that for Allen world) - most of the stuff I did on that map, I didn't share, as it's not-really-useful-for-others stuff like a big orange circle 360 miles around Stillwater.

To be absolutely clear, though, this is really cool, ldhmnh - back when I was in fifth grade, I would've thought a project like that was the coolest thing ever.  Loved that stuff in school.
7/11/2012 12:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
Map of D3 Schools Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.