1 OUT OF 3 AMERIKANS....... Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/30/2012 1:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/30/2012 7:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/29/2012 9:51:00 PM (view original):
I have no exscuse.

I have tried diets most of my life and have probably lost and regained at least 200 pounds. I eat when I am depressed but I also eat when I am happy.

And as far as a little negative feedback I didnt take drugs or drink when my peers told me to and I didnt stop eating when they told me to.And when one of them got on me I struck back, pretty girls are easy to hurt.
Diets don't work.   Lifestyle changes do. 

Anyway, some people are going to be cool with being fat.  Much like there's some 92 lb girl purging her ham and eggs right now.   However, peer pressure does work on most young people.  But, if ever snide remark is classified as "bullying", there will be no pressure to not be a fatty. 
And we are allied in our opposition to all the new bullying laws.

If you're tired of hearing every problem America faces being attributed to "bullying", we probably are.
7/30/2012 2:37 PM
And I realize that a lot of the businesses that are helping push this are just playing along with a trend but I feel this is harmful to America as a whole.

As Kat Williams says...

Stop tellin' a person,"You messed up my self-esteem".It's called SELF-ESTEEM! It's esteem of your self. How am I gonna mess up how you feel about you.  (edited for content)
7/30/2012 5:45 PM
If you give people an excuse, they'll take it.

"It's not your fault you're fat, you have a slow metabolism."
"It's not your fault you're unemployed, the rich guys are keeping it all to themselves."
7/30/2012 6:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

"THE WHITE MAN TOOK MY LAND!!!!  HEY HOKA HEY HEY!!!!"

7/30/2012 8:20 PM
After looking at resumes and interviewing people for the last two weeks...I'm thoroughly convinced that unemployment is as high as it is because 10 percent of all Americans are idiotic and unemployable.
7/31/2012 11:28 PM
The irony of course is that 10% is working
8/1/2012 12:31 AM
Are working.  10 percent are working.
8/1/2012 1:04 AM
Perhaps you should add "uneducated"?
8/1/2012 8:33 AM
Posted by The Taint on 7/31/2012 11:28:00 PM (view original):
After looking at resumes and interviewing people for the last two weeks...I'm thoroughly convinced that unemployment is as high as it is because 10 percent of all Americans are idiotic and unemployable.
What percentage was overweight?  Noticably overweight, not 5 lbs or something.   "Push a plate away every now and then" fat.

I'm guessing over 1/3. 
8/1/2012 8:34 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Now the funny this is that although I am fat my *** is actually fairly flat.
8/1/2012 12:57 PM
◂ Prev 1234
1 OUT OF 3 AMERIKANS....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.