Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

he nibbled and sucked it?  LMAO
7/16/2012 4:00 PM
Posted by caesari on 7/16/2012 3:49:00 PM (view original):
The pick is in.

Yoijames was walking through the streets of Gridironville, eating a bratwurst. As he nibbled and sucked it, he was ambushed by three guys dressed in black. They gave him another brat and moved on. Glad to have another brat, yoijames continued on towards his target. Unfortunately for him, the second brat was really a bomb, and he died.

YOIJAMES THE VIGILANTE IS DEAD. LET THE GAMES COMMENCE.
Is this some sort of clue that there are THREE guys dressed in black?  Or am I missing something?
7/16/2012 4:08 PM
It was just a random number. I guess technically it would be two. I don't give clues.
7/16/2012 4:11 PM
OK First question---who, of this group, knows and doesn't like yoijames?

I think Mudda NYA and probably the new guy--can't remember his name and didn't write it down.  Friggin old timers disease. 
7/16/2012 4:41 PM
why are you throwing names out so quickly iamthetwo?
Yoi was the first out last time maybe someone recovered and is back with the Mafia.
FFB!?
bUT WHOEVER IT IS DEFINITELY HATES NIBBLERS AND SUCKERS.
7/16/2012 4:58 PM (edited)
I don't know him except from this game.  Although nyaggie and I did kill him the first time around, it was nothing personal, just business.

Then I got whacked because I didn't give Tony his three boxes of ziti.
7/16/2012 4:54 PM
Alright I'm here!  What did I miss?  Fuuuck!  They killed yojames already?  AND he is the vigilante?  That's just wrong!!!  Now what?  Speak up guys!  Lets talk this through!
7/16/2012 5:00 PM

And the finger pointing already starts... LOL

First off, I've said it before, and it's pointless to say since no one believes it, not that anyone should anyways, but:

I AM NOT MAFIA SCUM.  I actually was hoping I would be after seeing mudda and csudak join, because murdering mudda is always fun (see the lynching in game 1), but whatever.

I think what we need to know (because its not in the rules) is if the doctor is allowed to reveal himself or not.  Last game he wasn't able to until halfway through the game...  The first thing that has to happen is somehow the COP And DOCTOR need to hook up (without ever coming forward of course, so the mafia has no clue).  The only chance we have of winning is protecting the cop.  The rest of us are all just sheep in the herd protecting the one person that is our ticket for not guessing.  The cop should investigate someone, and I think that person should be the middle man between the two...  AS long as the mafia doesn't know who the cop is, then it is a guessing game.

of course that is all a mute point if the doctor can't say anything....
7/16/2012 5:04 PM
Posted by babcick on 7/16/2012 4:58:00 PM (view original):
why are you throwing names out so quickly iamthetwo?
Yoi was the first out last time maybe someone recovered and is back with the Mafia.
FFB!?
bUT WHOEVER IT IS DEFINITELY HATES NIBBLERS AND SUCKERS.
lol on two counts.

1) the nibbler and sucker comment.
2) the suggesting that it was one of the mafia members from last game and accusing ffb, when you were in fact a mafia member last game.

7/16/2012 5:06 PM
Posted by Arfy on 7/16/2012 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Alright I'm here!  What did I miss?  Fuuuck!  They killed yojames already?  AND he is the vigilante?  That's just wrong!!!  Now what?  Speak up guys!  Lets talk this through!
I'm not going to start off pointing fingers, but I just thought you should know that for some reason, no matter WHAT you post... sounds really suspicious. Or retarded.  I can't figure which one.
7/16/2012 5:07 PM
Let's all tell Playergod we are the doctor!!!  lol
7/16/2012 5:10 PM
SUSTARDED
7/16/2012 5:12 PM
I agree with pola that the doctor and cop need to hook up, but the whole "godfather" role screws up me, whoops, I mean the cop investigating people and assuming they are innocent.  There is no certain innocent in this game.  The only certain thing for the cop is knowing who is just a mafia if they get a guilty.  

7/16/2012 5:23 PM
We killed him in the first game, I don't even remember him playing and with my high IQ you figure I would.
7/16/2012 5:25 PM
Hey I see the new guy his name is csudak, what does anyone know about him.  And baby chick wants to know why I'm starting early--Well last game it was pointed out that I was too quiet, and I must be a mafia so I got bumped off early.  So this time I'm going to point the finger at a lot of people, see who contacts me, and try not to get bumped off. 
7/16/2012 5:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.