Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Why do you insist on this Baby Chick moniker?
No wonder you got killed early last time we need intelligent humor in this game not sophomoric.
And sophomoric humor is the way of the Mafia if you ask me.
7/16/2012 6:02 PM
Just seems strange the same guy is killed first in both games.Someone thinks it's funny to keep offing the same person  over and over.
And trust me brother I AM NOT MAFIA SCUM.
7/16/2012 6:14 PM
Isn't baby chick better then baby **** like I thought it was at first?
7/16/2012 6:29 PM
Posted by csudak on 7/16/2012 5:23:00 PM (view original):
I agree with pola that the doctor and cop need to hook up, but the whole "godfather" role screws up me, whoops, I mean the cop investigating people and assuming they are innocent.  There is no certain innocent in this game.  The only certain thing for the cop is knowing who is just a mafia if they get a guilty.  

I agree.  The "Godfather" role really doesnt make this **** easy.  And I understand the vigilante role is supposed to offset that, but TBH I'm not disappointed that that role is gone preventing random deaths from happening even more than normal.

On another note... We have to lynch someone.  And there is absolutely no credible information other than finger pointing in the forums that is going to help.

IMO , I don't think the COP has a choice but to trust the person he investigated. We need to get SOMETHING to go off so the cop doesn't get lynched.

If the cop didn't investigate the dead guy, he had a 1/7 chance to investigate the mafia member who WASNT the godfather.  And since we haven't heard anything, I assume that didn't happen.

So he had a 1/6 chance that the person he DID investigate WAS the godfather.  I like the chances in that.  I still think the cop has to contact the person he investigated.. and that person has to come forward and at least say he was the one investigated (but not give up the identity of the real cop)

This will tell us A)  That person is not mafia. Because if the person lies about it, the real cop will know

B)  It gives all of us SOMEONE to trust.  And hopefully prevents us from lynching the cop.

Just my thoughts.. I don't know how else to do this.

If the doctor contacts the person and has a chance to protect the cop, I don't see what other option we have.

I can't stress enough, however, how important it is that the person who knows does not give the cop's identity away.

If anyone else has a different idea, I'm all ears... but I don't know what else we can do other than blind guess a hanging and then another one of us is dead... and hope the cop gets lucky with a 1/5 chance (if he wasnt the one killed) to guess the CORRECT MAFIA member next time.

EDIT:  I do realize that if the cop investigated the "Godfather" and tells him he is the cop that we are all screwed.  But each night that passes our window of chance gets a little bit smaller.
7/16/2012 6:44 PM (edited)
Posted by babcick on 7/16/2012 6:14:00 PM (view original):
Just seems strange the same guy is killed first in both games.Someone thinks it's funny to keep offing the same person  over and over.
And trust me brother I AM NOT MAFIA SCUM.
I didn't even pick up on this the first time you said it....  I was looking back to find out who had it out with yoijames and realized that he was the first person offed, and he was the one who was wanting to play the whole time too...

someone really must have had it out for yoijames, lol. 
7/16/2012 6:36 PM
No Baby **** is fine it's like calling a fat guy Slim or a short guy Stretch.
7/16/2012 6:48 PM
OK babs, you don't like my sophmoric humor I'll not call you baby chick any more.  How about explaining what your ID is just for my own edification. 
7/16/2012 7:09 PM
My real last name is Babcock went on a business trip and the receptionist at the hotel called
me Mr. Babcick so it's been a joke with my friends and I and an alas since.
7/16/2012 7:24 PM
I laughed last game when Polaz spell correct spelled it Babcock and he apologized.
And I take no offense with a last name like Babcock I've heard them all.
7/16/2012 7:26 PM
Yes, doc can reveal himself. That was a stupid rule last game.
7/16/2012 7:28 PM
Hey that makes it a story.  Iamthetwo__2 came from when I 1st started this game--learning and being a silent partner to my son Darryl Jones2.  When he finally kicked me out on my own I felt like I should let everyone know that I blamed him for getting me hooked on GD. I have some of those business trip stories from years past, but like mojolad and mikesy, dthey are probably best left untold. 
7/16/2012 7:30 PM
Doctor, Doctor, Mr. MD please have pity on me. 
7/16/2012 7:32 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 7/16/2012 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Doctor, Doctor, Mr. MD please have pity on me. 
Isn't that an old song from the 80's?  Thompson Twins I believe.
7/16/2012 7:53 PM
Who went out second last game? Is it leaning that way again?
7/16/2012 8:23 PM
Ok, we've heard a lot from some people and nothing from others.

We need involvement if we're gonna figure out who the mafia scum are. 

I have a hunch based on what I've read in the thread and sitemails I've received.  If me being the first person to cast a lynch vote gets things moving around here, so be it.  I'm not afraid, since I'm not mafia.

I also do not suck or nibble brats.  I just deep throat them whole.
7/16/2012 8:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.