Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

I agree with mudda. My sitemails have been going crazy... which I don't mind.. and are open to ANYONE but realistically, if we don't bring it all out in the open, we are just blind guessing.

Talking this out is the only advantage we have. The mafia would rather us sit back, talk privately, be suspicious of everyone... and vote right away for someone that wasn't them.... and I don't want to start pointing fingers.. but I have to stir the pot, because as everyone knows.. I hate to lose.

So I'm going to throw this out there. I suggest everyone does something similar. . Talk about who you are most suspicious of... let that person defend, and hopefully through the chatter we can figure something out before we lynch the wrong guy.

1. yoijames - Dead.
2. babcick - I haven't had any conversations privately with babcick yet this game. I am mildly suspicious of him but that could just be because of last game carrying over. I'm neutral at the moment. Neutral is not good, I just haven't heard enough (and he was quiet last game).
3. iamthetwo_2 - I am probably the most suspicious of thetwo at this point. My reasoning is that Tom is always quiet in these games... and all of the sudden he is talkative. He justified it by saying "he didnt' want to get chopped for being quiet" and I kind of believe that... but the complete roll reversal makes me nervous. He also sitemailed me and told me who he is most skeptical of, which were not people I was skeptical of, but I'll let him tell you that.
4. Polabonez - That's me. Everyone's always skeptical of me.. and I'm ok with that... but the truth is - I make **** happen.
5. nyaggie98 - nyaggie is always the hardest to read. He's always the most suspicious to me, and last game I was sure because of his actions he was mafia, and I was wrong. I don't really have any reason to suspect him in this game yet. He doesn't talk enough and the quiet ones always make me nervous, but so far no one has really said much other than the usual (me) so I don't have much to go on.
6. Arfy - I never trust arfy. Ever. I sent a sitemail to start the game to arfy, csudak, and muddapucka just because I have played these games with all of them before. Arfy said he was a townsperson... There really isn't anything I got from our conversation to NOT trust arfy other than the fact I never do.
7. Csudak - Also in the first sitemail I sent. I have known Casey and his response to the group sitemail he told me he was not mafia. Obviously everyone says they are not mafia, so again, I really don't have any reason to believe he is or isn't. I believe Casey for some reason... which is good... but since I sided with ffb as mafia man all last game my judgement isn't always right.
8. Muddapucka - Same as the above too... My first impression was that since I didn't die the first night, mudda wasn't mafia. Just a stretch, but given our history in these games I know if I had the chance I would have taken him out first and I think he would have done the same to me. Like I said, a stretch, but still...
9. Ffbplayergod - Haven't heard a thing. As vocal as he was last game it makes me think he is not around, or he is not mafia (role reversal) and being quiet, or he is mafia and just taking a different approach (since talking so much and faking doctor ultimately lead to his demise). If I had to vote to lynch right now, he would probably be my vote... just because he's not around... which although if he WASNT around today then he couldn't be mafia, at least I would know we weren't lynching the cop or doctor.... Unless he IS the cop and just hasn't been around since night yet to give out some info he has... which is why I'm glad we don't vote right now (before hearing from everyone)

I'm just trying to put my views into perspective, not just point fingers. If everyone does... maybe we will come up with a conflicting story or something that will at least give us an edge on who to lynch.

I'm assuming at this point the cop investigated yoijames, otherwise I would assume he would be working with someone and that person could AT LEAST give us some sort of idea of a direction to take.

The most important thing here is not to lynch the cop. And for the mafia to just kill one of the townies. But it would be really nice if we could lynch one of the mafia tonight. .. And as you can see from above, I have really no direction to take.

so there it is... lets throw out some accusations.... let's get the pot stirred... so we can make the best accusation possible.
7/16/2012 9:17 PM
I know there is one person I've always wanted to vote for.
7/16/2012 9:22 PM
I can say if you need help give me a call and I'll be there to help.
7/16/2012 9:24 PM
I'll give it a shot.  I haven't really reached out to anyone, as is my nature in the these games, but I do have some info from what other people have sent me and responded to on group emails.

1. yoijames - Dead.
2. babcick - Don't know anything about him, except he takes great offense to people messing with his username.  Mafia take great pride in their nicknames... a coincidence? Hmmm... something to look into
3. iamthetwo_2 - No contact with him, but I think if he was mafia he would have gone after baby chick, rrr, babcick.
4. Polabonez - Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. 
5. nyaggie98 - No contact, top suspect to be the godfather.
6. Arfy - Let's just lynch him, we are really just delaying the inevitable
7. Csudak - Arrogant *****,ahh, I mean don't lynch me.  Trust me.  I swear.  I'm trustworthy.  
8. Muddapucka - I believe he is a townie, really no other reason than i like his name
9. Ffbplayergod - similar to pola's thoughts in that he is the true wildcard

I will leave you with this, I know something you don't know.
7/16/2012 9:27 PM
My thoughts:

1. yoijames - Dead again.  Poor bastard.  He can't last long enough to make an impact.
2. babcick - Says he is a townie.  Who doesn't at this stage?  LOL.  I've heard a rumor that he's mafia, but is it someone just blowing smoke?
3. iamthetwo_2 - He is very talkative this time.  My belief, not shared by everyone, is that the biggest blabber in the thread is also mafia.  It's just human nature to try and bluff people into thinking you're not the target.  No real proof of this, just a hunch.  He's one of the people at the top of my mafia list right now.
4. Polabonez - Never one to be trusted, but always the one who brings the most fun to the game, unless your the one he wants lynched.  I believe he is not mafia for the same reason he gave about me.  If he was, I believe I'd be dead already. 
5. nyaggie98 - I haven't contacted him yet.  No real read on him.  He and I were mafia the first time around.  If he is mafia again, I think he's got bigger fish to fry than me.  EDIT:  cryptic quote of "I can say if you need help give me a call and I'll be there to help."  Is he now our local State Farm agent?
6. Arfy - The loose cannon of this game.  That's meant as a compliment.  I'm not sure anyone ever trusts arfy, but can he use that to his advantage?  I'm surprised he wasn't killed first.  Does that make him mafia?
7. Csudak - Says he is a townie.  No reason to doubt him right now.  That could always change.
8. Muddapucka - Me.  I am a townie and I've sitemailed this fact to most of the remaining players.  Either you're mafia and already know this, or by game's end it will be proven that I'm telling the truth.
9. Ffbplayergod - way too quiet right now.  Makes me suspicious.
7/16/2012 9:57 PM (edited)
OK Mudda and Pola both are pointing at me for being too talkative this time.  What am I supposed to do, I can't convince everyone that I'm just a townie, but both of them are adament they are townies, so why can't I be one.  I'm just wondering why Aggie is so "helpful" to anyone who will give him a call.  Is he the Godfather and perhaps letting the Mafia know if they have a meet with him at Louigie's they won't have to kiss his ahhhh ring.   
7/16/2012 10:31 PM
And since I cant remember--when do we vote and is it on the forum or site mail to ceasar?
7/16/2012 10:33 PM
Sorry guys. LONG day at work today... 

I AM around, and I can say with 100% certainty, I am NOT mafia scum. 
7/16/2012 10:42 PM
Anybody want to have a "non-sophmoric" discussion, I am open for it. 
7/16/2012 10:51 PM
I have 2 heavy suspicions at this time but am not close to convinced.
Polaz is playing the same game as last time.The only thing that would make it better is if he had a bottle of Jager.
Mudda seems to be a worthy player with whom I have had contact.He most certainly has his suspicions.
Nyaggie all I can say about him is WHAT?
FFB is far too quiet and I mean far too quiet.Makes me wonder if someone is telling him to be quiet.Could be interesting but I am not willing to act on that yet.
iamthetwo is very desperate to convince everyone he is a Townie."Look in your heart! Look in your heart!"
Arfy I agree the loose cannon
Csudak don't know but will when play starts in Heisman D2 RMAC.
Baby **** overly sensitive former Mafia player just trying to make a living for his family.
SO WHAT NOW?
7/16/2012 10:54 PM
my recruiting is going terribly in RMAC.  I missed the first 2 days and everything went to **** quickly
7/16/2012 11:07 PM
where is arfy, guy kicks my *** in hardball and nothing on the forums, a little too quiet for a guy like that
7/16/2012 11:08 PM
I was just talking to a friend about recruiting in the RMAC.
Nothing comes easy there.My closest was 400ml and farthest 1800ml.
Yeah you gotta jump on them quick in that conference.

7/16/2012 11:17 PM
Crap I was going to tell a dirty joke but got in trouble last time.
So screw it I'm ready to vote when you guys are done site mailing this ****
out of each other.
7/16/2012 11:20 PM
I'm anxious to hear who you are considering voting for. I have my thoughts down to about 4 at this time.  I wish I could say one or two... but I can't =/  Could be the wine though.
7/16/2012 11:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.