Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Because I have recruiting and gameplanning to do before work tonight 
I vote iamthe2.
too desperate and asked do we vote on the forum or to caesari.
he is getting his mafia vote confused with his lynching vote.

7/17/2012 12:29 AM (edited)
I for one hate to vote early.... but I'm going to be via cell phone tomorrow so I'm not sure how available I'll be.

So just in case.... I have to cast my vote for who I believe to be the most likely suspect... and since I really don't have **** to go on... that person is arfy. No one really has given any information up... and he just plain rubs me the wrong way.
7/17/2012 12:42 AM
hmmmm....Mr. I win survivor tell the other two guys that want to make the finals to insult the jury and then I will pick one to take with me?

Not sure if anyone understands this?  But basicly, what I am saying is that Polabonez is a schemer......making all these plans to not only win  a game.  But to win it with a bang.  Not just a bang.......but a frickin BIG bang! to embarrass everyone.  I would trust him about as far as I could throw him.     I haven't made any decisions yet, but I am leaning towards nyaggie, Playergod, or Polabonez
7/17/2012 1:19 AM
just a question.... can i talk non related to game? or am i dead for good?:p
7/17/2012 1:26 AM
I think you are talking now james!
7/17/2012 1:33 AM
I think your "ghost" can talk.  Ghosts have voices, don't they?  I hear lots of voices in my head.  Nothing ever productive, though.

I have narrowed it down to 2 people.
7/17/2012 6:56 AM

I don't know which way to vote...I always suspect Arfy but I can say I'm not in the mafia but my hands do have a healing power.

7/17/2012 7:19 AM

I have my sights set on 3 people as mafia: arfy, ffb, and babcick.  Not sure who to vote for.

7/17/2012 7:56 AM
Hey pola, arfy has been rubbing you.  That's not right guys.    I've narrowed it down to two, one of which has put out a contract on me, see above, and the other I can't help but not trust since he has his roots in College Station, Tx.
7/17/2012 8:50 AM
Posted by yoijames on 7/17/2012 1:26:00 AM (view original):
just a question.... can i talk non related to game? or am i dead for good?:p
Sure. Just don't spook anyone.
7/17/2012 10:58 AM
So it is

1 iam2
1 Arfy
3 nyaggie

7/17/2012 11:33 AM (edited)
I vote for....

NYAGGIE
7/17/2012 11:18 AM
I vote to lynch nyaggie.  Something just doesn't add up with him.

EDIT:  ffb, get out of my head!!   LOL

7/17/2012 11:19 AM
based on:      (names have been taken out for good reason... if the person who sent this wants to let it be known, then so be it.)

To:
ffbplayergod
Received:
7/17/2012 8:27:00 AM
Subject:
RE: So....

Just FYI - I trust mudda.... and I think I can trust you too....

xxxxx is pretty confident its aggie. He think its aggie or babcick.. 

aggie has half assed claimed doctor in the thread, and that is already half assed claimed in sitemail land..... 

csudak said he thinks aggie might be the godfather... and I just don't trust him.

He is so stand-off-ish and just I don't get him.

7/17/2012 11:27 AM (edited)
I'll vote Arfy, and voting against me will only help the mafia.
7/17/2012 11:26 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.