Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 7/16/2012 5:45:00 PM (view original):
Hey I see the new guy his name is csudak, what does anyone know about him.  And baby chick wants to know why I'm starting early--Well last game it was pointed out that I was too quiet, and I must be a mafia so I got bumped off early.  So this time I'm going to point the finger at a lot of people, see who contacts me, and try not to get bumped off. 
Or maybe you are mafia and are playing the game differently because of your new role?  Just a thought.
7/18/2012 3:49 PM
Mudda does this sound familiar (I don't know how to forward a post to here so i wrote it down)
This is from you before the I changed my vote.
"If you change to him, that's 4 votes, provided no one else
switches
 I think the Doc call is bs, too.
Do you deny that?COME ON MAN I'M WAITING TO SEE HOW I VOTE.

7/18/2012 3:51 PM
Here's what I think. And I may be just paranoid, but if so, so be it.

Pola was VERY vocal about things last game, all in trying to oust a mafia member. He hasn't been anywhere near as vocal/pushy this game. That may be a telltale sign that he isn't playing as hard because he is some sort of mafia. Or it may just be a sign that he changed his playstyle. I don't know mudda well enough through these games to decipher what his game is. Arfy is a snake, as we all know. Iamthe is suspicious because of polas points made. Babcick is also under suspicion because of his flipflop on votes.

Either way, there are 3 people right now that I am suspecting, hardcore.
7/18/2012 3:54 PM
Posted by Arfy on 7/17/2012 1:19:00 AM (view original):
hmmmm....Mr. I win survivor tell the other two guys that want to make the finals to insult the jury and then I will pick one to take with me?

Not sure if anyone understands this?  But basicly, what I am saying is that Polabonez is a schemer......making all these plans to not only win  a game.  But to win it with a bang.  Not just a bang.......but a frickin BIG bang! to embarrass everyone.  I would trust him about as far as I could throw him.     I haven't made any decisions yet, but I am leaning towards nyaggie, Playergod, or Polabonez
Just a reminder to not ever forget this.  I haven't seen a whole lotta evidence pointing to him, but it scares me anyway.
7/18/2012 4:05 PM
OK  just went back to page one and reread the who's who.  I thought there were 2 mafia AND a Godfather----I was wrong    Now I see that the Godfather just has an extra layer of cover to hide behind, but I still think I know who the mafia is.  Now if someone wants to say I am not a townie go back and read the post of the email I made showing I was investigated and was found not guilty.  I think that anyone voting for me tonite will be the Mafia and if anyone else does then it is game over for the townies.
7/18/2012 4:08 PM
lol @ ffb's comment that I haven't been vocal.  I'm all good at pointing fingers, as I've pointed my finger at every one of you I think waiting for someone to point back so I could even get a SNIFF of something... but I'm pretty sure I take up at least half of this freaking thread.

Arfy, don't think I haven't counted you out... in fact, I just sent a sitemail to ffb (which I said I think everything should be out here in the open so I don't mind sharing it) and you are still #2 on my list most likely to be mafia scum.

And I have no problem with voting for you again.
7/18/2012 4:14 PM
iam - I've asked like 3 times man... why say you THINK you know who it is... why not just say WHO you think it is.

My thoughts:

#1)  You.
#2)  Arfy
#3)  Babcick
#4)  mudda
#5)  ffb.

My reasoning is basically what mudda said a few pages back, as the most irratic moves I've seen made in the game thus far.
7/18/2012 4:15 PM
But don't get me wrong.  If my list was in the complete reverse order, I wouldn't be surprised one bit. That's why it's so messed up.

The lynching of aggie really killed us.  If he would have survived, and saved csudak.. we would be sitting with no one dead and an investigation right now.

I'd blame all of you for being the lynchers, since I didn't vote for him... but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I didn't think he was mafia because of  his shady moves myself.  I mean the guy could have sent a sitemail back at least.  

7/18/2012 4:16 PM
Posted by babcick on 7/18/2012 3:51:00 PM (view original):
Mudda does this sound familiar (I don't know how to forward a post to here so i wrote it down)
This is from you before the I changed my vote.
"If you change to him, that's 4 votes, provided no one else
switches
 I think the Doc call is bs, too.
Do you deny that?COME ON MAN I'M WAITING TO SEE HOW I VOTE.

That is true.  I thought his post of doctor was BS, but I voted for him before he basically came out and said it.  You changed your vote after sleeping on it. 

While we both may have made the same mistake, to me, yours looked fishy.  I expect you think the same of my vote since it's only natural to be suspicious in this game.

I voted for iamthe_2 this round and that will not change.  Vote however you want.
7/18/2012 4:25 PM
Than why ask a **** i have **** to do 2 votes iam
7/18/2012 4:33 PM
POST 3000!!! I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE FORUMS TOO MUCH!!

7/18/2012 4:36 PM
Quick question, what is the vote count at? Still just 1 for iam?
7/18/2012 4:37 PM
I have stuff to do as well.  I'm going to go ahead and place an early vote.  But I might change my mind.

I vote to lynch Polabonez
7/18/2012 4:37 PM
Just make sure we don't end up with a tie vote guys.  Back in a while.
7/18/2012 4:39 PM
Posted by babcick on 7/18/2012 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Than why ask a **** i have **** to do 2 votes iam
Why ask?  Because I'm trying to catch someone, anyone, in a lie.

I sitemailed almost everyone and said the same things I said to you.  It's a game.  We're supposed to figure out who is lying.  That includes you.

I am done posting for today.  Good luck to the rest of you, and hopefully we will all live to see another morning, except for the mafia scum.
7/18/2012 4:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.