JUST WHAT IS IN THOSE TAX RETURNS, MITTENS? Topic

AMERIKA NEEDS TO SEE LAST 8-12 YEARS, MITTY! NOT JUST THOSE WHEN  YE KNEW YE'D BE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND UNDER SCRUTINY!

YER FATHER SET THE BAR AT 12 YEARS, BUT WE'LL ACCEPT 8, LIKE OBAMA,KERRY,ET AL

MUST BE DEVESTATINGLY BAD!

I DARE YE, MORMON! YCAN'T HIDE EM IN YER MAGIC UNDERWEAR!

7/17/2012 10:09 AM
WE NEED TO SEE YE TAX RETURNS, BOX-DWELLER!!!!!    I'M SURE YE DON'T PAY ANY TAXES!!!!  CLAIM YE PANHANDLING WAGES, ASSHEAD!!!!!
7/17/2012 10:46 AM
GET OFF OF MY LAND, PALEFACE!

GO BACK TO EUROPE, TERRORIST!

HOKA HOKA HEY HEY!

YIYIYIYIYIYIPPPPYIYIYI
7/17/2012 11:09 AM
I'M AN INJUN TOO, TONTO!!!!

LET'S SCALP SOME PEOPLE IN CELEBRATION OF A NEW LEADER!!!!!
7/17/2012 1:25 PM
So when Obama was hiding all the stuff from College the left jumped to his Defense....Why do we need that kind of stuff. He should talk about issues.

The only thing in his taxes is he is rich. And the left wants to trot out that this guy has more money than you so dont vote for him.

This is a non-issue!
7/17/2012 7:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Smoke screen.
7/17/2012 10:17 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 7/17/2012 8:27:00 PM (view original):
It would be a non-issue if Romney had nothing to hide, but he obviously does because he'd rather take the heat for not being forthright about them, rather than release them and potentially kill whatever slim chance he has at winning the presidency.

President Obama has released 12 years of tax returns as he's proven he has nothing hide. www.barackobama.com/tax-returns/
But he is keeping all his school records a secret? What did he do in school that would embaress him??
7/17/2012 10:17 PM
Personally, I'd like to see his school records and Romney's tax returns.
7/18/2012 12:31 AM
HEARD THAT DRUDGE+ ANOTHER WINGNUT BLOGGER HAVE REALLY DAMAGING INFO ABOUT MITTENS TAXES(OR LACK THEREOF)THAT WOULD SINK MITTENS CANDIDACY.

IF THE INFO WAS ABOUT A DEM, WOULDA BEEN BLARED OUT ABOUT A MONTH AGO
7/18/2012 8:20 AM
HEARD OBAMA HAS FATHERED 9 BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK WHILE RUNNING AROUND ON HIS WIFE.

IF THAT INFO WAS ABOUT ROMNEY, IT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE!
7/18/2012 9:29 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
^^^^^^^Still no takers huh?
7/18/2012 1:06 PM
He made a lot of money and took every deduction the government allows?   THAT SON OF A *****!!!!!
7/18/2012 2:02 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/17/2012 11:09:00 AM (view original):
GET OFF OF MY LAND, PALEFACE!

GO BACK TO EUROPE, TERRORIST!

HOKA HOKA HEY HEY!

YIYIYIYIYIYIPPPPYIYIYI
You are the dummest f#$k I have every seen, Why do you do this?  You never bring anything factual to the table, only I heard this, I heard that conjecture sh@T.  Man you are just plain stupid.  Do you think you are cute or something?  I would really like to know why a 65 year old man acts the way you do.  I realize you have the birth defect and cannot help being a liberal, but why do the inane things you do??????????
7/18/2012 7:28 PM
1|2|3...29 Next ▸
JUST WHAT IS IN THOSE TAX RETURNS, MITTENS? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.