JUST WHAT IS IN THOSE TAX RETURNS, MITTENS? Topic

7/18/2012 7:36 PM
There you go again............cartoons, can't you have a serious conversation?  I would really like to find out why you feel like you do.  There is not one reason to favor obama over anyone, but your type just blindly follows him and believes every word the lefty press puts out, WHY.
7/18/2012 7:40 PM
7/18/2012 7:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by antoncresten on 7/18/2012 7:44:00 PM (view original):

Beause your an Indian and you hate white people so all of your decisions are based on race. Nice to know and I am glad that everyone now knows what kind of people follow obama.
7/18/2012 9:51 PM
Crackatoeha...I am shocked at you.

Dont you know all opposition to Obama is based on racism. He is the savior and the greatest President ever.

I am shocked that you would imply that people that supporting him might actually be racists themselves!
7/18/2012 10:27 PM
I know I know, but cresten said that he does what he does because he is an Indian.  Following common sense and historic literature, it follows that he hates whites.  Therefore, it also can be deduced that all of his political beliefs and decisions are based on race.  The rest is just logical, I am just surpised he admitted it.
7/18/2012 11:19 PM
Did Romney's taxes result in a US agent being killed?

Did Fast and Furious?

Shouldn't we get the important documents released before we worry about anything else?
7/19/2012 11:15 AM
Romney's taxes helped fund Fast and Furious!!

He's obviously a murderer!!!!
7/19/2012 12:52 PM
The previous message was brought to you by the Re-elect Obama Campaign.
7/19/2012 12:53 PM
Posted by kermit on 7/19/2012 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Did Romney's taxes result in a US agent being killed?

Did Fast and Furious?

Shouldn't we get the important documents released before we worry about anything else?
Caaarrrrre
fuuuuuullllll!!!

You are treading dangerously close to an ACTUAL ISSUE.
7/19/2012 1:57 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by crackatoeha on 7/18/2012 11:19:00 PM (view original):
I know I know, but cresten said that he does what he does because he is an Indian.  Following common sense and historic literature, it follows that he hates whites.  Therefore, it also can be deduced that all of his political beliefs and decisions are based on race.  The rest is just logical, I am just surpised he admitted it.
Not that there weren't some attrocities when looking back at the conquering tof the new world, but i always find it amusing when the native american gets all self righteous about how the white man did them wrong.

The fact is, most of the natives we conquered were savages who had only recently conquered a more peaceful fellow native american tribe. I guess native on native violence is ok, it's just bad when whitey is involved.
7/19/2012 2:25 PM
7/19/2012 2:42 PM
If it were a requirement it wouldn't be his choice, now would it?

Let's discuss something real....
7/19/2012 3:13 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...29 Next ▸
JUST WHAT IS IN THOSE TAX RETURNS, MITTENS? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.