Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

fyi, i was going to investigate arfy tonight.  your response to my sitemail saying that my public suspicion of you wasn't real didn't make any sense.  You kind of glossed over me not thinking you were mafia and talking about a long day at work, whereas everyone else in sitemails was adamant they were townies.  it was like you didn't want me to think twice
7/18/2012 1:27 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:27:00 AM (view original):
fyi, i was going to investigate arfy tonight.  your response to my sitemail saying that my public suspicion of you wasn't real didn't make any sense.  You kind of glossed over me not thinking you were mafia and talking about a long day at work, whereas everyone else in sitemails was adamant they were townies.  it was like you didn't want me to think twice
my sitemail?  I don't remember that one... or are you talking to arfy.
7/18/2012 1:28 AM
I was trying to , as non chalant as possible, get you to investigate babcick.  Man that guy actually LOOKS suspicious still!  he would be an easy lynch tomorrow.
7/18/2012 1:29 AM
i was talking to arfy.  I posted in the forum I was leaning toward arfy, babcick, and ffb as mafia, I then sent each of them a message saying I didn't really think they were, just wanted to get things stirred up.  babcick and ffbplayer were pretty vocal of their innocence, where as arfy just brushed it off, it was a little too casual
7/18/2012 1:30 AM
Actually....I did have a long day at work and didn't have much time to look things over.  I had to rely on Tyson to get me through the first day.
7/18/2012 1:30 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:30:00 AM (view original):
i was talking to arfy.  I posted in the forum I was leaning toward arfy, babcick, and ffb as mafia, I then sent each of them a message saying I didn't really think they were, just wanted to get things stirred up.  babcick and ffbplayer were pretty vocal of their innocence, where as arfy just brushed it off, it was a little too casual
And I knew that you would believe anything that Tyson or Mudda(via Tyson) put in your ear!
7/18/2012 1:33 AM
Yeah, I was texting arfy the whole day with an update... telling him to hurry up because I thought you would get the vote switched from aggie... which took me many sitemails to get...

The funny thing is... it was plain to see you were the cop and he was the doctor... IF you were mafia.... I completely understand how hard it would be to think that if not when you have no idea who the mafia is... and it doesn't help when the mafia just keeps whispering in the ears of everyone sending everyone different directions.

7/18/2012 1:33 AM
surprisingly i don't even listen to mudda.  like i said, i think the godfather role made it alot easier for pola to manipulate the game with no chance to be caught.  even if I had caught arfy, on night one, pola still would have had a chance because of his pull with players
7/18/2012 1:35 AM
What? Oh, just a thread revealing the entire mafia game right under the players' noses.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
This is MUCH easier than sitemail.
Actually, before aggie came out and officially said he was doctor, mudda was already suspicious of him.... so I just ran with that... once he said something I just played off mudda suspicion and told everyone the guy I trusted, mudda, was suspicious.. that way my name wouldn't get out...

i was lucky to do so because ffb posted my sitemail to him in the thread.  he xxxx'd my name out, and after asking him later (note its edited) he xxx'd mudda's too... in one place...

he forgot one.. but mudda actually sitemailed me after and thought it was arfy that sent that sitemail to him.  i told him i did it though, because i didnt want the attention on arfy creating a possible tie (which in this case, we didn't want even though I did my best to make it appear the mafia WOULD want it).... we wanted teh doctor dead so we could kill you, obviously.
7/18/2012 1:36 AM
And that worked out pretty well, eh?
7/18/2012 1:37 AM
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:33:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, I was texting arfy the whole day with an update... telling him to hurry up because I thought you would get the vote switched from aggie... which took me many sitemails to get...

The funny thing is... it was plain to see you were the cop and he was the doctor... IF you were mafia.... I completely understand how hard it would be to think that if not when you have no idea who the mafia is... and it doesn't help when the mafia just keeps whispering in the ears of everyone sending everyone different directions.

once i thought through all the angles of the godfather role, i realized I had to come out as the cop.  the role of the cop in this game was basically cut in half, making me more expendable than the doctor.  again, the whole game came down to aggie.  I swear the only reason I switched was that he read all my messages, which were numberous and didn't respond to one
Posted by caesari on 7/18/2012 1:35:00 AM (view original):
What? Oh, just a thread revealing the entire mafia game right under the players' noses.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Pola, all I know is unless you are doctor next game, you are gonna get demolished on the first night.
7/18/2012 1:38 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...12 Next ▸
Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.