Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

i knew that was you in the sitemail.  that had tyson speak all over it
7/18/2012 1:39 AM
I love how I can refresh and have two new responses.
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:35:00 AM (view original):
surprisingly i don't even listen to mudda.  like i said, i think the godfather role made it alot easier for pola to manipulate the game with no chance to be caught.  even if I had caught arfy, on night one, pola still would have had a chance because of his pull with players
I don't disagree with this.

I already had thought from the beginning that if arfy got lynched (which I would have followed suit), i would have kept the cop alive just so that hopefully I could gain his (your) trust by having him (you) investigate me.

Obviously trust isnt automatic when there is a godfather role, but the right person in the godfather role isn't going to get beat... I think about half of the players in this game could have had that role and would have easily won.
See, when the vig died, all hope of winning went with him. He was actually going to shoot you, pola, and that would've made the whole game screwy.
7/18/2012 1:40 AM
Mudda contacted me and wanted me to switch to Babick. He said that he thought you and Mudda would then switch to Babick as wel.  I figured he was on to me and just wanted me to switch my vote so he could vote me out. 
7/18/2012 1:40 AM
Posted by caesari on 7/18/2012 1:38:00 AM (view original):
Pola, all I know is unless you are doctor next game, you are gonna get demolished on the first night.
Yeah, I agree......
7/18/2012 1:41 AM
i do think the godfather role is a little bit of a flaw. Maybe next time it would take 2 investigations of the godfather for him to be revealed?  obviously with dumb luck the townies could win, but based on strategy I don't think it is possible with those roles
7/18/2012 1:41 AM
Posted by caesari on 7/18/2012 1:40:00 AM (view original):
See, when the vig died, all hope of winning went with him. He was actually going to shoot you, pola, and that would've made the whole game screwy.
wait he was going to shoot me the first night>?
7/18/2012 1:42 AM
Posted by Arfy on 7/18/2012 1:40:00 AM (view original):
Mudda contacted me and wanted me to switch to Babick. He said that he thought you and Mudda would then switch to Babick as wel.  I figured he was on to me and just wanted me to switch my vote so he could vote me out. 
Like I said.. and like we will be able to say tomorrow (assuming they dont find this thread on this website that isnt even the website we play the game on)  you had no choice but to vote for aggie and no one can blame you... you had two votes against you (even though one was mine)... so it was kill or be killed in your situation.  it was perfect.
7/18/2012 1:43 AM
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:42:00 AM (view original):
still waiting for this response....

because that is funny.  arfy wanted to kill someone, i forget who.. aggie maybe?  and i said kill yoijames so it was the exact same way the other started.

arfy didnt want to because he thought it was "mean" to kill him first again.

i told him to choose whoever he wanted, but we were supposed to be "mean" cuz we were mafia now..

next thing i know arfy kills yoijames.
7/18/2012 1:46 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:41:00 AM (view original):
i do think the godfather role is a little bit of a flaw. Maybe next time it would take 2 investigations of the godfather for him to be revealed?  obviously with dumb luck the townies could win, but based on strategy I don't think it is possible with those roles
Like I said, the vig role is supposed to offset the godfather role. Anyways, the next setup I'm running will be:

2 Maf
1 fool (intro of the "third party" where players are on their own side. Fool wins only if they are lynched)
1 vig (vigilante, for shooting fool/hooker)
1 hunter (town sided, when he is killed, either lynched or killed, he can kill one other person)
1 doc
1 cop
1 hooker (a 3rd mafia who can block someone's role {ie randomly chooses Arfy, the doc, so Arfy can't save anyone})
3 townies

This is a big setup, trying to get more people involved.It's possible I won't use this though.
7/18/2012 1:47 AM
did aggie try to save anyone the first night?
7/18/2012 1:47 AM
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:42:00 AM (view original):
still waiting for this response....

because that is funny.  arfy wanted to kill someone, i forget who.. aggie maybe?  and i said kill yoijames so it was the exact same way the other started.

arfy didnt want to because he thought it was "mean" to kill him first again.

i told him to choose whoever he wanted, but we were supposed to be "mean" cuz we were mafia now..

next thing i know arfy kills yoijames.
Yep
7/18/2012 1:48 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:47:00 AM (view original):
did aggie try to save anyone the first night?
Himself.

Selfish bastard.
jesus, i'd need a flowchart to figure out that setup
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...12 Next ▸
Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.