Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

Backup plan can always be break it off in mudda's ***. That's always fun ! But I don't see it being a problem. I don't want the game to say "pola and arfy win", I would like it to say "arfy and pola win by complete domination and utter humiliation"
7/18/2012 1:14 AM
Any suspicions about us at all, Csudak?
7/18/2012 1:14 AM
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:14:00 AM (view original):
Backup plan can always be break it off in mudda's ***. That's always fun ! But I don't see it being a problem. I don't want the game to say "pola and arfy win", I would like it to say "arfy and pola win by complete domination and utter humiliation"
I hear ya brotha!!!!!!!!!
7/18/2012 1:15 AM
i thought you were mafia, but never pola.  i guess the confidence of being the godfather came through in his messages.  i truly thought you, babcick, or ffbplayer were the mafia
7/18/2012 1:17 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:14:00 AM (view original):
did u guys know youijames was the vigilante, or just a random guess
It was random he was vigilante... but we chose to off him just because

A) we are mafia and decided to be cruel
B) it was the same way that the last game started and we wanted no tips on killing someone we know
C) if i would have killed mudda first (which i wanted to) people would suspect me becaue everyone knows how we compete and work together in these games, and I thought I could use that fact to persuade him im not mafia and use him to my advantage.
7/18/2012 1:17 AM
Then why did you vote for Nyaggie?
7/18/2012 1:18 AM
i only flipped on aggie at the end, and if he had responded at all to me I would have gone on a limb and told him i was the cop
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:13:00 AM (view original):
i honestly think the game is impossible for townies to win with the godfather role

I think it would have been much more difficult if the vigilante was there.. our whole goal from before the game started was to find (and kill) the vigilante.. we just got lucky on the first guess.

Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:18:00 AM (view original):
i only flipped on aggie at the end, and if he had responded at all to me I would have gone on a limb and told him i was the cop
You do realize we obviously knew that aggie was the doctor and you were the cop... so you understand that ffb, babcick, and mudda';s votes for aggie (the doctor) were all paranoia caused by us...

how about my vote for arfy right out of the gun?
7/18/2012 1:19 AM
glad you came along though, casey :)  You are mafia now!
7/18/2012 1:21 AM
I always thought Pola was Mafia!  Oh wait! I knew that already !  Doh!
i thought that iam was the doctor after the first night, but didn't really trust me as the cop since he didn't really know me.  I sent him a sitemail basically saying I was the cop, but he gave a me cryptic answer that left me baffled
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:19:00 AM (view original):
You do realize we obviously knew that aggie was the doctor and you were the cop... so you understand that ffb, babcick, and mudda';s votes for aggie (the doctor) were all paranoia caused by us...

i honestly thought you were using him as an sacrificial lamb to try to not lose the doctor
7/18/2012 1:24 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:21:00 AM (view original):
i thought that iam was the doctor after the first night, but didn't really trust me as the cop since he didn't really know me.  I sent him a sitemail basically saying I was the cop, but he gave a me cryptic answer that left me baffled
I was wondering why when you sent me the questionaire you asked about him.
I figured you investigated him and he came clean..... and you were asking my opinion... or you investigated me and i came clean, and didnt trust him.

Either way my response would be the same, because he really did seem suspicious.
7/18/2012 1:25 AM
Posted by csudak on 7/18/2012 1:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by polabonez on 7/18/2012 1:19:00 AM (view original):

i honestly thought you were using him as an sacrificial lamb to try to not lose the doctor
When you said you wanted to switch votes... if it came down to it.. I would have to keep you believing me...  I wanted the doctor dead, but I knew I couldn't expose myself in the process....  that's why i voted for arfy in case something happened (like a tie or arfy got lynched).... I couldn't be investigated guilty so my best hope was to go against the person I was working with...
7/18/2012 1:27 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...12 Next ▸
Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.