Final Round 1 Standings - 2012 Topic

Some people don't like the new playoff format.  I am indifferent.  The way I think about it is... simply assume that two teams tied for the one wildcard spot and are forced to play a one-game playoff (which ironically is exactly what would have happened in the A.L. this year, had they not changed the playoff format).

Your suggestion makes sense. 
10/5/2012 12:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by contrarian23 on 10/5/2012 1:09:00 PM (view original):
I'd be very surprised if WIS adds a 2nd WC team to the current 24-team OL league.  I am sure they'll have the 30-team, 2 WC per league format as an option for theme leagues, but I would guess not OLs.
Agree with this.
10/5/2012 2:42 PM
Vellly interestink!  Top 3 teams had 18 playoff teams but only one WS championship amongst them.
10/8/2012 6:17 PM
Yes my 5x5 team made up for that luck by going 12-32 in one run games, 2nd best expected win % turned into 6th place.
10/9/2012 1:18 AM
I can't believe I beat 16 players
10/10/2012 10:36 PM
well 64th is better than 94th!
10/20/2012 11:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
Final Round 1 Standings - 2012 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.