Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
sorry to here that....
2/1/2015 4:11 PM
2/2/2015 2:38 AM
2/2/2015 2:39 AM
Posted by Got_Worms on 2/2/2015 2:38:00 AM (view original):
Love it. What an arrogant *****.
2/2/2015 8:19 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/19/2015 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Could Sherman have played up his injury any more?

And I like Rodgers running out of bounds and limping the last step like he suddenly remembered "OH ****!!!  I'm supposed to be injured!!!  How can I be Curt Schilling if I don't limp?"
Well he is having Tommy John surgery, so I'm not sure how much more he could have played it up.  Torn ligaments can be painful....
2/2/2015 9:54 PM
Congrats Patriot Fans.  Your team deserved to win.  Brady did what the Seahawks dare every team to do.  Death by a thousand cuts.  Nobody has been able to execute that plan so well until Brady did last night.

As bad as the playcall at the end was, it still took a ridiculous play by your DB and he made it.  As a Seahawk fan, I have zero to complain about.  The reffing was generally good and both teams took great shots.

2/2/2015 9:58 PM
in my mind, this was one of the greatest Super Bowls ever played
2/3/2015 12:19 AM
Posted by silentpadna on 2/2/2015 9:54:00 PM (view original):

And I like Rodgers running out of bounds and limping the last step like he suddenly remembered "OH ****!!!  I'm supposed to be injured!!!  How can I be Curt Schilling if I don't limp?"
Well he is having Tommy John surgery, so I'm not sure how much more he could have played it up.  Torn ligaments can be painful....
I guess they healed up enough so he didn't have to wear the imaginary sling in the Super Bowl.    So there's that.
2/3/2015 7:20 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/3/2015 7:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 2/2/2015 9:54:00 PM (view original):

I guess they healed up enough so he didn't have to wear the imaginary sling in the Super Bowl.    So there's that.
He also happened to have a pretty good game too, so his particular injury probably didn't hurt the team any.  Having partially torn ligaments in my ankle before I know that the pain subsided quite a bit after a couple of weeks, and so did some range of motion.  That, and I'm sure he had plenty of help to deal with the pain issue.

My biggest concern on the injury front started with Chancellor and I think that played out - especially hearing now that his injury was more serious than originally thought, though I do not know details.  What really hurt them on that front was the loss of Lane with the broken arm/wrist and the subsequent loss of Avril.  (Pats fans, I'm not making excuses every team deals with injuries...).  You fight through all of that and still are in a position to win, not much more you ask for.
2/3/2015 8:11 AM
Pretty sure anyone who's played sports at any level has had to deal with pain.   But carrying his arm around in his imaginary sling for a full half seemed to be a bit over the top.
2/3/2015 8:25 AM
They will be super bowl 50 champs too!
1/10/2016 1:34 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
GO HAWKS!
Bring on the Panthers!

1/10/2016 4:51 PM
Posted by razorclams on 1/10/2016 4:51:00 PM (view original):
GO HAWKS!
Bring on the Panthers!

Still want that?
1/17/2016 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...49|50|51
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.