Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Posted by razorclams on 12/8/2013 6:46:00 PM (view original):
good game
Hawks against the 49ers and the refs...

are you f#ckin serious ?? first your the biggest cheaters in NFL history ...secondly you were handed a win which was a clear loss last year by the refs ..and you have the nerve to complain about the refs ... unbelievable !
12/8/2013 7:38 PM
Chickens 27- Jints-17
12/13/2013 11:33 PM
Posted by randle44 on 12/8/2013 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by razorclams on 12/8/2013 6:46:00 PM (view original):
good game
Hawks against the 49ers and the refs...

are you f#ckin serious ?? first your the biggest cheaters in NFL history ...secondly you were handed a win which was a clear loss last year by the refs ..and you have the nerve to complain about the refs ... unbelievable !
your the joke randle.....too bad
12/13/2013 11:35 PM
why is that Razor? because i dont take PED's ? maybe you cheaters should get with the modern technology so you dont get caught so often? hire lance armstrong to show you guys how to cheat properly 
12/14/2013 11:34 PM
no your a joke because you bring with you anti-seahawk baggage to every little comment here.  What the hell is wrong with you? 

next game score

Seachickens 34   Cards17

12/15/2013 10:13 PM
Still a lot of angst over the GB call.  I don't expect to change anyone's mind about it, especially since all some people want to really do is get under Seahawks' fans' skin. 

As a 'Hawks fan myself, I couldn't be happier with this season's team.  As far as refs are concerned, the SF game was no big thing.   The 49ers made a big play and managed to pull it out at home.  Hats off to 'em. 

As far as the GB call is concerned, the fact that the refs were replacement colored any even-handed analysis that could have been done.  The right call would have been offensive pass interference (but of course no one talks about the blatant misses against the 'Hawks earlier in the quarter).  But leaving the missed PI aside, the catch itself wasn't as clear as people like to think.

What happens when there is a tie for the ball?  Offense wins.  Whose feet were down first?  Tate's.  When is the play dead?  Once they hit the ground.  The wrestle for the ball took place after they landed - after the play was dead.

I'm not saying the call they made on the catch was correct.  I am saying there is a reasonable case for it. 

Either way, it's done.  Just like Super Bowl XL is done.  Can't go back and fix a game the refs admitted later that they messed up (like the Super Bowl Game).  Against the 'Hawks, btw.   All teams get boned every once in awhile.  The 'Hawks had it done to them in the Super Bowl.  If you didn't like the call in the reg season game, so be it.  You didn't lose a Super Bowl for it.  And there is a case for a 'Hawks catch.  Though I will readily admit, an offensive PI would have been the more correct call. 

(hopefully this link will work...)

12/16/2013 10:49 AM
Too bad one of your cheaters couldnt charm his way out of his suspension..Browner was probably caught injecting himself in the bathroom ..Loser ..When is Incognito joining the Shithawks ? bring some class to the organization ..maybe people will forget the daily suspended sh!thawk player?
12/18/2013 8:33 PM
sure things in life 

Death 
 Taxes 
 Jimbo bl0wing a refugee 
 Sh!thawk player suspended for PED's weekly
12/18/2013 8:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by razorclams on 12/15/2013 10:13:00 PM (view original):
no your a joke because you bring with you anti-seahawk baggage to every little comment here.  What the hell is wrong with you? 

next game score

Seachickens 34   Cards17

Way off.....
12/22/2013 7:27 PM
Quiet in here.
12/23/2013 4:13 PM
It happens.  A less than energetic crowd that felt like home field through the playoffs was locked up going in, playing against the #2 defense in football (DVOA rank), and a (rare) bad game from our quarterback created the perfect storm.  To lose by one score.  Admittedly, it was frustrating as hell watching our defense pick off four passes and have the offense do absolutely nothing.  It's funny listening to the fans on sports radio panic about there now being a blueprint to win at the Clink.  Yes - have the best defense in the game outside of Seattle and pray Russell is off.  There's your blueprint.  Knock yourself out replicating it.

As long as the Hawks take care of business next week, this game fades from memory completely.
12/23/2013 6:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm amazed Randle can even operate a keyboard.  12 years of occupational therapy paying off right there.
12/24/2013 10:44 AM
Posted by examinerebb on 12/24/2013 10:44:00 AM (view original):
I'm amazed Randle can even operate a keyboard.  12 years of occupational therapy paying off right there.
I'm amazed anyone still reads his posts; dude just doesn't put anything up worth giving any thought to, regardless of the topic.
12/24/2013 11:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...22|23|24|25|26...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.