Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Posted by edsortails on 1/19/2014 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Sherman makes rooting for Seattle impossible
LOVE SHERMAN....DOESN'T TAKE ANY CRAP
1/19/2014 10:52 PM
Sherman is a total douche.
1/19/2014 10:53 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/19/2014 9:35:00 PM (view original):
No, but the refs haven't been great. They missed a blatant fumble recover by the niners and a roughing the kicker call that would have prevented that Seahawks scoring drive from even starting. So much for an "all-star" crew
The missed fumble recovery was horrible.. The miners ended up with better field position on the next fumble so it really didn't affect outcome..

Roughing the kicker?? Are you serious.. It was barely running into the kicker..
1/19/2014 11:21 PM
Posted by willsauve on 1/19/2014 11:21:00 PM (view original):
No, but the refs haven't been great. They missed a blatant fumble recover by the niners and a roughing the kicker call that would have prevented that Seahawks scoring drive from even starting. So much for an "all-star" crew
The missed fumble recovery was horrible.. The miners ended up with better field position on the next fumble so it really didn't affect outcome..

ya the the fumble is more of a rules problem because you cant revew it and the refs dont always have the best angle. the running into the kicker call ya it should have been a pf but really you were already stopped and had to punt... so please dont act like you were driving and the refs ****** it up for you. i hate that call in general it just bails out teams that have the best acting punters
1/19/2014 11:30 PM
Really? It would have been an automatic first down for SF instead of Seahawks ball - I think that changes things a bit. And there was no acting on that play. The defender rolled up on Lee's ankle.
1/20/2014 12:19 AM
Posted by willsauve on 1/19/2014 11:21:00 PM (view original):

Rules state if you hit the punter's plant leg, which the Seahawks player clearly did, it's a 15 yard penalty. It's a 5 yarder if you hit his kicking leg. It was a blatant 15 yarder according to the rulebook, and not surprisingly, Steratore and his crew f**ked up another obvious call.
1/20/2014 12:21 AM
Boo hoo you bumped into my punter..
1/20/2014 12:38 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/20/2014 12:21:00 AM (view original):
Really? It would have been an automatic first down for SF instead of Seahawks ball - I think that changes things a bit. And there was no acting on that play. The defender rolled up on Lee's ankle.
hmmm so your saying that your team needed seattle to blow the game for you to win it. 
1/20/2014 12:48 AM
Even with multiple ****** calls (all of which went against them), the 49ers were only 20 yards away from making it to consecutive Super Bowls.  All they needed was Kaepernick to NOT force a throw on first down against Sherman.  They were moving the ball in big chunks on the last drive by throwing it down the middle against that defense.
1/20/2014 1:37 AM
I'm not defending SF. The refs didn't cost them this game. Their playcalling and Kap's forced throws in the 4th killed them. It's just disappointing to see such obvious missed calls in a championship game from an "all-star" crew.
1/20/2014 9:58 AM
Posted by steelers821 on 1/20/2014 12:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 1/20/2014 12:21:00 AM (view original):
hmmm so your saying that your team needed seattle to blow the game for you to win it. 
I'm a Broncos fan, dopey. I didn't really care who won this game. Seattle played better and they deserved to win. But there were some ridiculously obvious blown calls that should not happen. It's not hard to tell which of the punter's legs a guy runs into.
1/20/2014 9:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Another bad call. That should have been a catch, not an incompletion. He clearly had control and took 2 steps. And that one was even reviewed.
1/20/2014 11:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Ought to see a few alligator arms from Bronco receivers running those crossing routes. And if Welker tries running that pick play on the LOB...it is going to end very badly for him.
1/21/2014 12:24 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.