Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Posted by The Taint on 9/25/2012 12:23:00 AM (view original):
If any Packers fan is going to be mad at anyone it should be at Jennings. Gotta slap that ball down.
Yep - that always works out - just ask the Titans...  oops.

Sure, that's the textbook play - but come on.
9/25/2012 7:49 PM

The best play Jennings MAYBE could've pulled off is controlling the ball enough to toss it out of bounds, if you really want to get picky about what he "should" have done. Why let the refs run in & make any sort of call on possession? Just get control for a split second & toss it out of bounds.

9/25/2012 10:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
it was a beeeeeutiful catch
9/25/2012 11:02 PM
but nobody talks much about the push (by Tate) that wasn't called.
The owners have locked the official refs out because of refs pension plans. 
It is idealogical warfare.  If the refs got alot crappier they won't care.  And they will be crappier...scabs 
Probably a smilar thing will happen against the Hawks in St. Louis next Sunday.
So it goes.
9/25/2012 11:08 PM
only way Sh!thawks can win ...help from the scabs ..they are pretenders ...are and always will be
9/25/2012 11:22 PM
Posted by razorclams on 9/25/2012 11:08:00 PM (view original):
but nobody talks much about the push (by Tate) that wasn't called.
The owners have locked the official refs out because of refs pension plans. 
It is idealogical warfare.  If the refs got alot crappier they won't care.  And they will be crappier...scabs 
Probably a smilar thing will happen against the Hawks in St. Louis next Sunday.
So it goes.
That pushoff happens by both sides on every single Hail Mary play... I don't think it has ever been called in the history of the NFL or College.
9/26/2012 9:53 AM
Pete Carroll is a liying sack of sh!t , good call my a$$ ..everybody other than Sh!thawk fans knows that was a interception ,Carroll and Tate know it as well ..just say it already ..you caught a lucky break , sometimes those decisions go the other way , we got the benefit of doubt , dont try and con the rest of the world and say it was a good call..I hope Bradford rips the Hawks apart ..offense looks like the Bucs offense ..run right ,run left ,run middle ...pass when no other option ..
9/26/2012 5:51 PM
Yeah, saying it was a "good call" is a joke. If a guy who has one hand on the football through most of the play gets the catch while the defender ALWAYS had BOTH hands on the football is a "good call"... then I'm not sure that I'm watching football anymore. I didn't know you could make a one handed catch while a defender is possessing the ball.
9/26/2012 6:13 PM
It is about first control not best control.  Tate had his one had on the ball at the same time Jennings had his two.  Tate's one hand never left the ball and by the time Tate came down (and he was down first) he had two hands on the ball.  If you read the letter of the law it was a simultaneous catch.  That said had they called it an INT I don't think it would have been overturned. 
9/26/2012 7:17 PM
that is so lame , every angle has Jennings in control all the way to the ground ..i just cant comprehend Tate ever being in more control than Jennings ...I guess in the long run it doesnt matter ,,Seattle will settle into the role as fodder and the Packers will once again compete for the SuperBowl..Pete Caroll can take his ultra positive  raw raw  approach   to another 6-10 season and try spinning it any way he wants...,bottom line, he sucks and his Sh!thawks suck..
9/26/2012 8:32 PM
Rah rah.
9/26/2012 9:00 PM
Posted by randle44 on 9/26/2012 8:32:00 PM (view original):
that is so lame , every angle has Jennings in control all the way to the ground ..i just cant comprehend Tate ever being in more control than Jennings ...I guess in the long run it doesnt matter ,,Seattle will settle into the role as fodder and the Packers will once again compete for the SuperBowl..Pete Caroll can take his ultra positive  raw raw  approach   to another 6-10 season and try spinning it any way he wants...,bottom line, he sucks and his Sh!thawks suck..
When were the seahawks 6-10 with Pete Carroll?
9/26/2012 9:04 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...51 Next ▸
Seahawks! SUPER BOWL Champs! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.