It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jeez... Skonley's worse than randle. And thats saying something.
8/13/2012 11:33 PM
Posted by flippers45 on 8/13/2012 11:33:00 PM (view original):
Jeez... Skonley's worse than randle. And thats saying something.
So says the obvious alias......either that or your such a broke-*** loser that you only play free games on this website. Now runalong and don't forget to spit when randle is done.
8/13/2012 11:39 PM
Posted by randle44 on 8/13/2012 11:35:00 PM (view original):

we dont need to discuss Ted . your crack whore moms Boyfriend who promised you a power rangers figurine ,.... dont tell Skumley ...   the blood means u are powerful ...like captain  Americornhole  Mudbone ...and his a$$ pirate Jimbonemy a$$  ....

Man, you really have a boner for muddy and jimbo......any other man-crushes we should know about?
8/13/2012 11:40 PM

Your best Summer Games athlete.....somebody should check her for a *****.
8/13/2012 11:46 PM
I dunno, but you being the resident expert on gay acts you're way more qualified to check her/it out
8/13/2012 11:56 PM
Well, time to go count my food stamps. Have a good night, and remember just because you are Canadian doesn't mean you are retarded.......okay, so I lied.
8/13/2012 11:58 PM
Posted by skonley on 8/12/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
@ Summer Olympic games. 1 measly gold medal - in women's trampoline no less.  I guess nobody runs, jumps, swims, lifts weights, or plays any sort of summer team sports in Utopia. What a bunch of wankers our northern neighbors are, I mean Ethiopia, Iran, Cuba, Kenya, Belarus, and even North Korea won more gold medals (and the list is way longer. I just got sick of typing).  Nice job on your 13th place finish you silly Canadians. Look on the bright side, only two more years before you can possibly redeem yourselves in Sochi - although it will be tough to repeat your 2010 showing without having home field advantage. In the mean time, enjoy being the laughingstock of the 2012 games!
Only one number that matters skonley

8/14/2012 12:33 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.