It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by skonley on 8/26/2012 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Godfathers of Canadian Prog Rock? Don't make me laugh......I guess they aren't too virile since no one every heard of another Canadian Prog Rock group. More like godfathers of fruity synthesizer music.......so, yeah we can thank Rush for Justin Bieber and that Call Me Maybe chick. What an awesome claim to fame.
Are you a closet Canadian?  that is some pretty obscure Canadian knowledge you have there.
8/27/2012 12:36 AM
Posted by skonley on 8/26/2012 6:14:00 PM (view original):
And Canada still sucks @ summer sports......
We brew good beer.
8/27/2012 12:37 AM
Herp derp Skonley hasn't heard Rush in over 10 years.
8/27/2012 10:13 AM
We in Canada do brew good beer..........But I have to say that BLUE MOON (from Colorado) has to be one of the best USA Beers.  I used to hate Wheat Beers.......But Blue Moon has figured out how to brew Wheat Beer? I  Like it far more than I like the German or other European wheat beers.  Have yet to find a Canadian Wheat Beer even close to Blue Moon??

As for the music.........come on RUSH has been dead since the 80's
8/27/2012 11:09 PM
Posted by skonley on 8/27/2012 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Saw them @ Northerly Island a few years back - they played the whole Moving Pictures record, and then another hour of crap that made me want to jam pencils in my ears. For the record, I've been to 3 Rush concerts in my lifetime, including my first big-act concert ever @ the old Amphitheater in 1980. I was a big fan in those days, but then crap album after crap album after crap album made me a hater. Starting with Signals they progressively got lamer and lamer. (see what I did there?)
So that was last year.  I missed that one.  Seeing them next week though!  I do not care for their 80s stuff either and the album that came out 2004 in which I refuse to acknowledge its existence.  I like the rest of it. My favorite song is from Snakes and Arrows.  Go figure.
8/28/2012 10:33 AM
The problem with Canadians saying how awesome Rush is, they always forget about the anti-Rush..... Bryan Adams.  You don't need to stick pencils in your ears to make them bleed with him.
8/28/2012 10:35 AM
Posted by juskay on 8/27/2012 11:09:00 PM (view original):
We in Canada do brew good beer..........But I have to say that BLUE MOON (from Colorado) has to be one of the best USA Beers.  I used to hate Wheat Beers.......But Blue Moon has figured out how to brew Wheat Beer? I  Like it far more than I like the German or other European wheat beers.  Have yet to find a Canadian Wheat Beer even close to Blue Moon??

As for the music.........come on RUSH has been dead since the 80's
Recently pounded down a few Blue Moons @ a charity event with former Bears Dan Hampton, Doug Buffone, and Ed O'Bradovich - good times
9/1/2012 12:12 PM
Posted by raucous on 8/28/2012 10:35:00 AM (view original):
The problem with Canadians saying how awesome Rush is, they always forget about the anti-Rush..... Bryan Adams.  You don't need to stick pencils in your ears to make them bleed with him.
So his music cuts like a knife?
9/1/2012 12:14 PM
Na.
9/2/2012 8:32 PM
Posted by raucous on 9/2/2012 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Na.
na na na, na na na na na, na na
9/2/2012 8:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
It's official - Canada sucks.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.