Update Status Update Topic

Posted by moranis on 8/17/2012 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by vikesrule69 on 8/16/2012 4:40:00 AM (view original):

They only have a shot because they have unlimited funds. In real life a 1-12 team would never win a recruit away from say a 10-3 team. Maybe they can set it up so they get the same funds we do and some how calculate what they would spend. I just think the majority would like SIMS to be more competitive because there are not enough Human teams. I understand that everyone likes competition, I would rather lose a game or a recruit to a human rather than a SIM. I have never lost a game to a SIM, but losing recruits is getting to frequent.

Are you sure they have unlimited funds?  I was always under the impression the funds weren't limited they just didn't have distance penalties.
They have a per cycle cap (don't know what it is), but don't run out of action points (cash).

From a support ticket I sent a few months ago:
2/21/2012 10:09 AM Customer Support
Sim AI schools are not impeded by distance and do not have a budget limit. The only real control is that they have a limited amount they will add to a recruit each period.

8/18/2012 11:55 PM
◂ Prev 123
Update Status Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.