Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Does this seem strange to anyone else?  Pola very clearly explained that at this point in the game there can only be 2 townies only.  Myself and him are the only ones who publicly said they were townies only.  Yet, babcick has posted one comment the last day or so, and it simply said, "I vote csudak, gotta get back to work".  That's it.  Nothing more.  Yet pola and apparently his cohort arfy took that as a giant flashing sign that babcick was a townie only and I was lying.  Seems strange that babcick wouldn't at least make a case or even say, yeah, I'm a townie, csudak is a liar.  Maybe we need to take a look at babcick since his name hasn't come out of anyone's mouth.
8/25/2012 8:26 AM
I'm changing my vote.  I vote for Pola, and I suggest everyone does as well.  My next post will explain everything and expose Tyson's master plan that he always finds a way to come up with.  This is my final official vote as I'll be at a flag football tourny all day.  Caesari, if for some reason you tabulate votes in the next 10 minutes please wait til my post is up and people have a chance to see it first.  Thanks
8/25/2012 9:40 AM
According to a very reliable source, unless pola is the GF, he is a townie. 
8/25/2012 9:50 AM
Why Pola, because he is the godfather.  I'm going to use many of pola's own words to explain why he is guilty.  He first came to the conclusion that there could only be 2 townies after the first night, and he quickly jumped in as one.  I came in as the 2nd one, and last I checked no one else has publicly said it.  Pola also said that if necessary he would be the sacraficial lamb for the townies if it meant exposing the truth.  Interesting he used the same concept last game early on when he was the godfather.  He makes a bold statement early, then slowly points the fingers at others until he is somehow in the clear.  Then Babcick vote for me, with no explanation at all.  Pola comes to the conclusion this MUST mean that babcick is the other townie and that he just SOMEHOW picked me to vote for vs pola.  Interesting.  Then we have 2 people came vigilante, arfy and mb625.  Not surprisingly pola takes his previous cohort arfy's word over the new guy, which is understandable.  However it is still there words against each other.  Everyone pretty much agrees that we might as well take out one of the "vigilantes", even pola a few pages back.  But for some reason, he still votes me, as does arfy, and babcick.  Interesting little threesome there who have their minds made up, but we haven't even heard from ffb and some others are on the fence.  Where does this leave us.  I think Pola is the godfather, with babcick as the other mafia.  I think pola convinced arfy to fake being the vigilante and give pola his "townie" status to create confusion.  Why would arfy do it, because pola probably has been leading him along with the premise that he is really the doctor and he will save him and this is the only way to flush out one of the mafia by having multiple people claim the same roles.

Once again vote for pola
8/25/2012 9:51 AM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 8/25/2012 9:50:00 AM (view original):
According to a very reliable source, unless pola is the GF, he is a townie. 
Please read my post which I posted while you typed that, so I have no knowledge of just putting that in my story.
8/25/2012 9:51 AM
Very good analysis.  I just don't agree with "I think pola convinced arfy to fake being the vigilante and give pola his "townie" status to create confusion.  Why would arfy do it, because pola probably has been leading him along with the premise that he is really the doctor and he will save him".  Arfy likes to win as much as anyone else, so why would he let himself be used by th GF?  What is Arfy if he isn't the vig?  Still wearing out my shoe leather running around trying to determine who is which. 
8/25/2012 10:03 AM
I do not believe that pola is a member of the mafia in ANY capacity. 

csu, this seems to be a POOR attempt by you to deflect the attention thats headed your way. 

8/25/2012 10:04 AM
I vote for casey
8/25/2012 10:05 AM
Yeah Casey.... That was bad... I expected better from you.
8/25/2012 10:37 AM
Based on facts presented to the court, it would seem csudak is guilty.  Therefor I send him to the cell of no return. 
8/25/2012 10:49 AM
Votes are no longer allowed. I'll post official results in 20 minutes but you can probably figure it out
8/25/2012 11:13 AM
Provided I tallied the votes correctly, it is- 

Pola- 1
Csudak- everybody and their mother

CSUDAK, THE GODFATHER, HAS BEEN LYNCHED. NIGHT TWO BEGINS NOW.
8/25/2012 11:39 AM
We made him an offer he couldn't refuse. 
8/25/2012 11:50 AM
In a desperate attempt to further his lifespan, mb625 was waiting inside Arfy's trailer, ready to spring when the blaggard stumbled home.

Unfortunately for mb, what he did not know was that the sheriff and townspeople had formed a gigantic mob ready to kill him. When Arfy walked in the door, mb jumped out from behind the shelf containing Arfy's shrine to Freddie Mercury. He fired his gun only once, hitting Arfy in the chest, but not killing him. Then the townspeople rushed in, hitting mb on the head with assault rifles and strangling him with slinkies.

In his dying moment, Arfy raised his gun, said, "In die naam van Freddie Mercury, Ek vernietig jou siel," and fired a single nerf pellet into mb's open mouth, causing him to choke to death.

And it was a happy day in the town.

TOWNSPEOPLE WIN.
8/25/2012 4:10 PM
mb didn't know any better.  We learned from Playergod in previous games that it isn't a good idea to claim something that  you are not.  It usually gets you killed in the end.

And what was it that I said Caesari?  Something about Freedie Mercury?  WTF?  lol
8/25/2012 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸
Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.