Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Posted by caesari on 8/25/2012 5:58:00 PM (view original):
He would have died, and you would live. Mafia shoots first. 

But, that would've exposed you for good, and any townie with half a brain would've lynched you. So everyone but nyaggie would have lynched you.
Right. I knew that, but I also knew that Arfy was going to come after me anyway, so basically it was a no win situation.
8/25/2012 6:33 PM
To: mb625
Sent: 8/22/2012 9:50:00 PM
Subject: RE: Mafia role

cc: caesari and mb625

Hey mb, I'm Casey. I've played this once before and made the boneheaded move of believing pola that he was not mafia and ended up dead from so not so pleasant means.

Alright, I'll get it started by saying that we pola or arfy would be too obvious to kill off the first night. I honestly like having pola in the game and active, it makes things interesting. I'm leaning towards one of the newer players like knee or redraider.

Any thoughts?

Like I said 3 days ago, having pola and arfy around makes things interesting...d'oh
8/25/2012 8:59 PM
I thought it was more interesting Casey!
8/25/2012 9:13 PM
Hey caesari, a suggestion for next game possibly.  With the new characters that are all town sided, it does make it hard for mafia to have a chance once the townie-only are killed.  I think that when someone is killed, their role should not be exposed.  You could say town side or mafia side, but no specifics.  Pola basically spelled it out once knee and aggie were killed and we knew there were only 2 real townies left.  Even if everyone had guessed wrong the first time (meaning babcick trusted me instead of pola and they killed pola) then that would have been 5 to 2, but then they would have know I was mafia and even if myself and mb killed arfy it would have been 4 to 2, but then they would know to lynch me the next day.  The current setup makes it almost impossible for mafia to win unless they kill the cop the first night and the vigilante kills a another key role as well.
8/26/2012 11:20 AM
Csudak- that is a twist I had not added yet, but was planning on in the future. I can definitely do that next time.
8/26/2012 1:07 PM
Once again, thanks for hosting this Caesari.  It was fun as always.
8/26/2012 8:26 PM
It wasn't THIS much fun.  But it was still fun!
8/26/2012 8:29 PM
Hey arfy, shhhhhhhhhhh.
8/27/2012 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14
Mafia Game 4- Townies Win! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.