Good Samaritan Credit Topic

Or the way I look at it, $20 is a private dance.  If I will gladly spring for four minutes of clutch-and-grabbin' with Juanita, will I spring for this?

Badabing.

9/18/2012 4:55 PM

Mike I was thinking (something new)  if my team went to crap for what ever reason and had to pay full price to rollover, and my team was a worse team than someone that got a discount because he picked up a trashed team that would not be right.  I got in at $14.95 but that is $10 worth of promotion for WIS after that we should all be equal.  

I am just concerned that my world might not rollover quickly because of one or two trashed teams.

9/18/2012 10:03 PM (edited)
Well, that is a different view.   I generally don't worry about what someone else pays, I decide if it's a bargain for me and go from there.   But, yeah, I'd be annoyed if I paid $50 and everyone else paid $15.
9/19/2012 8:28 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Good Samaritan Credit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.