Teammate Twist Draft League (24 in) Topic

^yeah i think you can use anyone who played on washington from '01 to '03
10/14/2012 8:18 PM
in the seasons where they played with him so Kwame Brown as a wizard  in 01-02 or 02-03 but not as a laker in later seasons (not that you'd want to draft kwame)
10/14/2012 8:19 PM
btw I'll give up my second team if we are full and someone is looking to get in (wait listed)
10/14/2012 8:20 PM
Posted by felonius on 10/14/2012 4:34:00 PM (view original):
here's from the OP:

Any season used by a drafted player must have a salary of at least five million.
-The other nine roster spots are filled with teammates of the three draft picks during seasons in which they played together. 
As an example, if you draft Micheal Jordan than you can use any season that he and Scottie Pippen played together. Scottie's 93-94 season and any other season in which he and Jordan did not play together would be ineligble

my take on the above is I think the guy you draft is exclusive and you can use any season you want and as far as teammates go you can use any season where they played together (at all) as long as the teammate isnt drafted by someone else?

commisioner am I on base?
Yup.
10/15/2012 6:29 AM
Sorry guys been gone all weekend. The good news is that we may be filled. We can get things rolling.
Not sure how I'm going to do random draft order. There's an online fantasy football random draft generator I could use, but I would need a couple of people to sitemail me email addresses so they could confirm what I post.
I'll be sending out sitemails later to everyone.
10/15/2012 6:35 AM
As far as split seasons, if a player is traded or released midseason and plays on multiple teams, then his teammates from both teams are eligible to be drafted.
I'll update things tonight though when I get off work.
10/15/2012 6:39 AM
Posted by felonius on 10/14/2012 8:20:00 PM (view original):
btw I'll give up my second team if we are full and someone is looking to get in (wait listed)
Thanks Felonius...
10/15/2012 6:44 AM
Sorry I'm confused, how are we 'picking'?  Never done a draft and been sick last couple weeks so haven't taken much in.  Want to make sure I don't hold you guys up.
10/17/2012 7:09 PM (edited)

drafting in theme league forum

10/17/2012 7:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Teammate Twist Draft League (24 in) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.