Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
And that was because he took over during a crash. jobs created isnt a very accurate economic indicator. The left uses it because it makes Obama look good. They looked at every possible statistic and the only one they could use that didnt make him look incompetent was job creation. That is why you nevr heard it used before. It is relativly useless as in indicator.

The unemployment kept increasing, even after the massive stimulus plan. Even after Obama got everything he wanted. And we are worse off now than ever.

9/25/2012 7:32 PM
And not only will you pay more for energy, but you will pay more in taxes to prop up "Green Energy" programs.

If you want your family to not only do better the next 4 years, but just survive you need to get rid of the incompetent currently in office and replace him with a proven winner!
9/25/2012 7:39 PM
Obama for 4 more will kill the US as we know it.  
9/25/2012 9:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/25/2012 9:11:00 PM (view original):
I guess we'll get to find out. 

http://www.intrade.com/v4/misc/scoreboard/
9/26/2012 11:41 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/26/2012 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/25/2012 9:11:00 PM (view original):
I guess we'll get to find out. 

http://www.intrade.com/v4/misc/scoreboard/

Or not.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

9/26/2012 12:09 PM
If Rasmussen is your only hope, you're f'ed. I'll bet you, if you'd like. I'll give you $500 if Romeny wins. You give me $500 if Obama wins.
9/26/2012 12:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/26/2012 12:18:00 PM (view original):
If Rasmussen is your only hope, you're f'ed. I'll bet you, if you'd like. I'll give you $500 if Romeny wins. You give me $500 if Obama wins.
I have already made all my Romney bets....sorry.

The fact that the one that got it right in 2004 might be right again is enough for me.
9/26/2012 12:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...26 Next ▸
Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.