Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Obama clearly needs to make a deal with the Republicans to settle the fiscal cliff.

Pubs are already making compromise noises. Taxes and defense cuts.

What will Obama offer to appear centrist?
11/8/2012 6:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Chance for Republicans to stand for what they believe and stop all the Conversations about the Tea Party.
11/9/2012 12:42 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/9/2012 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Chance for Republicans to stand for what they believe and stop all the Conversations about the Tea Party.
A chance for Swamp to pay-up with my GC!
11/9/2012 7:32 PM

The election is over, the talking is done.

My party lost, your party won.

So let us be friends, let arguments pass.

I’ll hug my elephant, you kiss your a$$

11/9/2012 8:44 PM
A hint for GOP candidates in 2014....

Rape is bad, actually discussing your plan in detail is good.
11/9/2012 8:54 PM
A hint for the GOP in 2014...

Be more like Swamphawk.

Everytime Anton posts a stupid pic I respond to it and explain why it isnt the truth.

If Romney had responded to the attacks from Obama early and often he would not have been so far back when the debates started.

We cannot allow the Democrats to set the agenda.
11/10/2012 1:20 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/10/2012 1:20:00 AM (view original):
A hint for the GOP in 2014...

Be more like Swamphawk.

Everytime Anton posts a stupid pic I respond to it and explain why it isnt the truth.

If Romney had responded to the attacks from Obama early and often he would not have been so far back when the debates started.

We cannot allow the Democrats to set the agenda.
<<Be more like Swamphawk.>>

Fail to proofread? How will publishing campaign literature embedded with numerous errors of grammar, syntax, and logic be helpful?

Reality...Republicans lost because of THEIR IDEAS!
11/10/2012 6:59 AM
What ideas?

The idea on less government is winning. The Democrats are admitting that now.

There was a lot of talk about women, but in reality it isnt true. Women voted their race more than their gender.

So "Vote your lady parts" didnt work.

Taxes on the rich is popular right now, but will it stick. What happens when the taxes go up and jobs and debt are not fixed. What then.

The Benghazi thing it just getting started. And Iran. Afghanistan. Iraq. Egypt. Russia. China. Obama's foreign policy will nolonger work as appease in Public, act like Bush in Private.

So what exact ideas of the Right are a problem?
11/10/2012 2:39 PM
And the fact that when I pump out a bunch of posts sometimes I spell something wrong isnt relevant.

We need to look at the man.

Like Obama did.

He attacked the man. Rich. Out of touch. For the rich.

11/10/2012 2:48 PM
<<There was a lot of talk about women, but in reality it isnt true. Women voted their race more than their gender.>>

I am sure this means something to you. But for the life of me, I don't know what. Both candidates were male as far as we know. So aside from claiming blacks are racist, what are you driving at?
11/11/2012 2:50 AM
It isnt a question of racism.

When you take out black women, who like black men voted overwelmingly for Obama, you see a close vote among women.

For some reason anytime we make a rational examination of demograhics you seem to start calling it racism.
11/11/2012 11:53 AM
I didn't call it racism. I was asking you to explain what you meant. You seem to be implying that blacks vote for Obama because he is black (half anyway). Is that not a dog whistle?

And you rationale?   LOL     So I will use your line of reasoning and say that when we take white men out of the data we see an overwhelming vote for Obama.

Now, tell me what that means?

11/11/2012 5:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26 Next ▸
Romney: Worst Major Party Prez Candidate Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.