******* toads have no say.

Seriously, this dude pees on his leg.

As did this toad:

9/12/2012 9:50 PM
Finally,  I think this thread has been a W because ir illustrates MikeT23 unvarnished.  He is a bully.  He observes no bounds and few ethical constraints in beating down and silencing those who disagree with his view of HBD.  He  also acts   neurotic in his continual,  seemingly 24/7 obession with this  game,  an around the clock obession and perhaps sociopathic possesiveness toward the game that ensures that he can outlast and outpost all others and thus prevail in all his arguments.  To some of us he is downright scarey.  Not scarey in the way he enjoys being scarey or intends being scarey,  but insane scarey.   (This is not,  of course,  to deny that MikeT23,  can,  from time to time,   be quite charming,  amusing and enlightening.  But lots of insane people are like that.) 

I can't believe this has gone unmocked. No one can take you seriously if you spell the word "scary" like "scarey." 
9/12/2012 9:58 PM
I don't read long-winded posts.  I plead "Didn't read it".
9/12/2012 10:05 PM
I think because tomfool/(whatever other alias he is as well) is trying to sound 'British'.
9/12/2012 10:55 PM

Just wipe the pee off your leg and STFU.

9/12/2012 10:56 PM
Stop being an interwebz bully!
9/12/2012 11:04 PM
It's what I'm known for.
9/13/2012 8:26 AM
*Bulley*
9/13/2012 9:13 AM
9/13/2012 9:18 AM
Merging wolrds isn't simple and shouldn't be suggested as simple.  I am in the Show II which is the result of a merger of worlds.  I think it is ok but guys have to understand that you go back to season 1.  If I was in my 10th season in a world and had some guys putting up HOF careers I would hate that all that history would be wiped out.  Also if there are two worlds with 16 openings and they are merged into one world it is pretty likely that the best teams in the world are the ones that are full.  Very quickly you can go from 3 to 6 super teams (which is bad enough) to a dozen which is quite a ***** to compete against if you aren't one of them.  Real quick you can end up back where you started with 8 openings because who wants to compete against ten Super Teams?  Are there dozens of worlds that could easliy be merged?  Absurd. 

BTW, I love the threads that start out as a lame suggestion that turn into Mike T is a jerk.  If you come to a forum with a suggestion you are asking for it to be commented on.  If it is a lame idea it will be called out.  Too often instead of defending their "great" idea people fall into defensive multi-paragraph tirades about how people just don't understand or so and so a meany.  Mike, tec, and tons of other people including myself (even though I don't comment in the forums very often) don't want flawed ideas being integrated into the game.  Silence is not golden and bad ideas need to be contradicted so they don't get mistaken for ideas the user base wants.  So my suggestion would be to have better ideas if you don't want them to be shot down.....or at least be prepared to defend your idea if you make it on a public forum.  If Mike or any one person bothers you so much I would say block them and be spared their wit.          
9/13/2012 2:27 PM
Rapier wit!!!!
9/13/2012 2:42 PM

Definition of OXYMORON

: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as Mike's wit)

9/13/2012 8:01 PM
Here's a little game I like to play:

When someone goes out of their way to sling an insult my way and I have no idea who they are, I like to try to figure out why they'd bother.   So, with you, I don't see us sharing a world at any point.   So that's not it.   Then I try to remember a particularly surly forum exchange.  Not coming to me.  So I check your record.  Did I rip you for tanking?  Because that certainly looks like it.
9/13/2012 8:13 PM
From looking at dlmose's history, I'd guess that his terrible seasons are from replacement jobs more than tank jobs
9/13/2012 8:52 PM
Teabag incident?  I can't be held responsible for what I did in college!!!!
9/13/2012 9:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.