Official © 2012 Patriots Super Bowl March Topic

Yep.  Marvin Harrison and James were options 1-2.   I count running plays as part of the offense.   Manning calls the occassional audible, you know.   Then he had Stokely, who got almost as many targets as Wayne.    Pollard and Clark, the TE, got a lot of passes thrown their way.   So, on any given play, Wayne could have been way down the check list.

One fluke year doesn't prove a whole lot.  Garcon is 55 ypg, 4-6 TD a season guy.  Gonna do it this year too.

If you're putting Thomas in the class of Moss or Gronk, you should never speak football in public again. 

Seriously, I know you have your little Brady-boner on Saturday thru Tuesday but let's not allow that to get in the way of facts.   Brady isn't "better" in any measurable way.    The only person who I'd trust to make that call would be Welker.   And he won't nor do his numbers show any measurable difference.
11/3/2014 2:28 PM
Only time Manning has ever won was over a sh!t Bear team.

After how bad he failed in the SB last year I swore I'd never even consider the question ever again.  Manning was fruit bats flying around in his stomach bad in the SB.  NEVER would've happened to TMZ Tommy.

Brady>Manning
11/3/2014 6:13 PM

LOL.   Brady and Belicheat haven't won **** since Spygate.    Brady threw for 145 yards in his first SB.   The only victory he was a factor in was against Carolina.  The Carolina that was led by the great Jack Delhomme. 

11/3/2014 9:24 PM
Or maybe it was his brother Jake.  Whatever.

11/3/2014 9:26 PM
11-12: Manning’s career playoff record. 18-8: Brady’s career playoff record. The 18 wins are a record for postseason wins by a QB, two ahead of Joe Montana. Brady: 63.5% completions, 7.4 YPA, 5.5% TDs, 2.0% INTs, 96.1 rating Manning: 65.5% completions, 7.7 YPA, 5.9% TDs, 2.6% INTs, 97.7 rating Manning's average attempt over the course of his career gains a 3/10 of 1 yard more than Brady's average career attempt. Over the course of 1,000 attempts, Manning will throw four more TD passes, but also 6 more INTs. In fact, the biggest single statistical difference between the two is that Manning is more likely to throw picks. Brady's ability to care for the ball as well or better than any QB in history is one major reason he's the greatest winner in the history of the game. Brady has played 92% of his games outdoors (185 of 202) Manning has played 49% of his games outdoors (122 of 248) Brady's teams score an average of 28.2 PPG Manning's teams score an average of 27.3 PPG Brady's teams average 452.5 points per season (full 16-game seasons) Manning's teams average 434.9 points per season (full 16-game seasons) Brady's Patriots are the only franchise in the history of football to score 500+ points in four different seasons. With an NFL-best 281 points scored yet again, nine games into the 2014 season, they are on pace to reach 500 points for a record fifth time. . Peyton Manning's teams have scored 500+ points just twice in 16 seasons.
11/26/2014 1:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/3/2014 9:24:00 PM (view original):

LOL.   Brady and Belicheat haven't won **** since Spygate.    Brady threw for 145 yards in his first SB.   The only victory he was a factor in was against Carolina.  The Carolina that was led by the great Jack Delhomme. 

^^^^^
This
11/26/2014 1:42 PM
Thanks, biz.
11/26/2014 1:57 PM
Simply pointing out that those sucking off Brady need to understand that much of that 18-8 record wasn't so much him as it was a team and a coach.

I put Manning and Brady on equal terms.   Manning has pretty much had to be the offensive co-ordinator(or usurped those powers) while Brady has had a coach who constantly trades away what little offensive help Brady has.   Belicheck seems to have to prove he's smarter than everyone else while Manning just seems to run the offensive side of things. 

Anyone who claims the other is significantly better than the other is a homer or a moron.  Maybe both.
11/26/2014 3:01 PM
I don't know who is better or worse but I do know that eight one and dones in the playoffs is not good.

11/28/2014 1:13 PM
Your 11/26 post seemed to be making a case for Dancing Tommy.   Not throwing INT is a pretty good strategy but Trent Dilfer protected the ball for the Ravens.  Wanna make a case for him?
11/28/2014 2:31 PM
Manning and Brady both have 15 games in the post season with a QB rating of 80 or better

Tom Brady is currently tied for 4th all time in post season losses

which means....nothing
anyone can take certain numbers and tell a slanted story
11/29/2014 12:39 AM
Hey, look!!!!   It's a rare sighting of a Pats fan who's not gobbling Brady ****. 
11/29/2014 7:19 AM
SHEART
11/29/2014 8:21 AM
That post was from cold hard football facts. Using the naked eye test IMO is the best way to judge who is better.
11/29/2014 9:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Official © 2012 Patriots Super Bowl March Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.