LOL at Peyton Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Now you're throwing "wobbly" in to make your argument stronger. Sure, I'll give you that - a lot of his passes the last couple weeks haven't been tight. But they haven't been weak. Before that underthrow to Stokley tonight, his arm strength hasn't been an issue.

You're like that tool from last year (he was such a moron I can't even remember his name), who argued for pages, then said "oh, well, I didn't actually watch the game."

Don't say you "stopped watching", then attempt to convince people you know what you're talking about.

9/17/2012 10:03 PM
First post.   "wobbly" was mentioned in it.

His **** is weak and wobbly.  He's fine throwing it out in the flats and on the short slant.    Downfield is brutal.
9/17/2012 10:05 PM
You referenced last week's game. After saying you stopped watching. Which is obvious, because Manning didn't underthrow anyone last week.

I suggest you take a minute and regroup before you contradict yourself even more.

9/17/2012 10:08 PM
Underthrowing isn't the only barometer for weak. 
9/17/2012 10:16 PM
This is who the Broncos got:

Once Manning realizes he can't throw the ball downfield, he'll be OK.   He's still football smart.   He'll learn to be a game-manager.
9/18/2012 8:14 AM
Good call - Manning just hasn't looked like his old self at all
11/11/2012 10:22 PM
He's throwing wobblers to wide open receivers.  Denver had another guy that did that.   They called him Tebow.
11/12/2012 8:12 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/12/2012 8:12:00 AM (view original):
He's throwing wobblers to wide open receivers.  Denver had another guy that did that.   They called him Tebow.
Is this what passes for a MikeT moke attempt these days? You've really stopped trying.
11/12/2012 10:27 AM
He's winning with brains not arm.    He's throwing wobblers to wide open receivers.    That cannot be denied.
11/12/2012 10:53 AM
1|2|3...14 Next ▸
LOL at Peyton Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.