LOL at Peyton Topic

Wanna' laff some more @ Peyton Elway Jr. ???... Kinda' sorta' like
who's laff'n @ who ???... Corporate sponsorship is 'so' everything
2 the NFL (of course), -&--->>> here's how powerful it is :

Peyton's audibles clearly show that Peyton is more than the QB of
the Bronco's... He's also the head coach, also the offensive coach
&, also happens 2 be the offensive line coach... He's all alone with
these tasks, & certainly not over-burden'd...

As master of his own destiny, no wonder 'Corporate Sponsorship'
has magnetized itself 2 Peyton... He owns alot of 'PapaJohnPizza'
franchises, here in Colorado... 

Back 2 those wonderful audibles, it's not 'RedDemon'BlueDragon'
but rather 'PapaJohn, PapaJohn, PapaJohn'... SNAP !!!

Corporate sponsorship, w/ Peyton call'n ALL the shots... 2 much !!!
10/1/2013 4:43 PM
um...what?
10/1/2013 6:15 PM
why don't you want to laff, nomar?
10/2/2013 3:19 PM
i luv 2 laff
10/2/2013 3:35 PM
lolwut?
10/2/2013 10:46 PM
Here's another 'laffer' 4 U... Been like maybe a half-dozen
years ago, & TBrady's Pat's have a stunning match-up w/
a scheduled 'underdog' team... So much so, that the Pats
open-up as a 20-point favorite, on the Las Vegas lines...

That game got bet-up to 21 points... This was an obvious
record @ the time, & an un-heard of point spread...

Who's laff'n @ who ???... This morning, Peyton's Broncos
have shattered that record point spread... Currently, it's @
26 points, with moments that have been bet as high as 27
points...

So, go ahead, & pick the winner against the spread ???...

If U need 2 cover a possible losing bet, well then U can go
right up 2 that same window, & bet a future on the Lakers
& their over/under win total this season, @ 33 1/2 wins...

Easy money, right ???... Doesn't everybody love & laff @
easy money ???... Sweet, huh ???... Go get 'em !!!...
10/3/2013 12:59 PM

Bump to giggle at Manning's weakass arm and giant forehead

10/20/2013 9:43 PM
Manning's been good tonight - his receivers have also made some fantastic catches. The playcalling sucked. For three quarters it was run-run-pass-punt. As soon as they started doing what they've done in their previous 6 games, they score points
10/20/2013 11:45 PM
JINX!!!
10/20/2013 11:46 PM
Broncos shot themselves in the foot continually. D Thomas dropped the 2 pointer, that chestbump into Luck's back which drew a flag, their left tackle being straight garbage all game, Holiday and the RB lost fumbles.
10/21/2013 12:21 AM
Those were huge issues but I blame the playcalling more than anything. They've been shredding teams through the air all season and then they come out and run for the first 2.5 quarters. Once they started throwing and getting into that hurry-up offense, the points came and they made a game of it. That Hillman fumble never should have happened. Indy was stuffing them all night long on runs up the middle in short yardage situations. Manning gets them downfield all 4th quarter with big passes and then they get down there and go back to the run.  John Fox outthought himself tonight. It seems he figured Indy would gear up for pass protection so the Broncos would be able to run the ball down their throats.

And Vickerson was an absolute moron tonight. That pointless chest bump, and TWO personal foul calls on the same drive for removing his helmet. I hope he gets some kind of internal discipline. Bad plays are one thing. Stupid selfish decisions that cost the team are another.
10/21/2013 1:18 AM
Fox probably has very little input in what plays are ran.   In all likelihood, he lays out a plan and then the OC/Manning works with it.   However, during the game, the OC calls the plays and Manning audibles. 

But Fox does suck as a coach.
10/21/2013 8:03 AM
Well, whoever was calling the offensive plays in that game was not good until the 3rd quarter. And whoever put Hillman in for that play should be shot.
10/22/2013 12:12 AM
Just saying that he's a defensive coach.   If he's smart, and I'm not sure he is, he probably knows he doesn't know enough about offense to tell Manning what to do.   Unless it's "Take a knee.  We're gonna start over in the 2nd half."

FWIW, I expect this is true of most head coaches.   They put their mark on whichever side of the ball that they're comfortable and leave the other side to people who know. 
10/22/2013 7:56 AM
Broncos OC is a no-name in his mid 30s.  I'm pretty sure he throws out a play to Manning, and that it's irrelevant because Manning is going to run the play that's best, based on what the defense is giving him.

I didn't watch much of this game.  Is it possible Indy backed off the line to strengthen their pass defense, and this is why there were so many runs?  I can see the OC calling for a pass, but if Indy was playing just 2 linebackers well off the line, Peyton then calls for runs.
10/22/2013 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...14 Next ▸
LOL at Peyton Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.