FOR SHAME, REPUGS, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

This is a typical liberal tactic.

Make up a sad story that actually only applies to a tiny number of people, and then demand that all Americans follow a policy that only impacts a tiny number.

Almost no adults working full time make minimum wage.
9/24/2012 1:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
And that's not care?   I wish someone would give me a ride to the doctor. 
9/24/2012 3:47 PM
I know, right?
9/24/2012 4:15 PM
I can't wait to get that ER chemo next time I have cancer.

This is all pointless. The reason Romney doesn't give policy specifics is because he knows he will never be elected president.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/09/24/romneys-nightmare-scenario/
9/24/2012 4:23 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/24/2012 4:31:00 PM (view original):
I'd suggest not getting cancer.
Seriously. Those poor ***** need to take some personal responsibility and not get cancer.
9/24/2012 4:38 PM
Man, we are like the same person on this topic. Everybody knows that people base their to get or not to get cancer decision on who pays for their medical care. If they know the government is going to pay for it all, they are happy to choose cancer cause they know someone else will foot the bill.

Make poor people pay for their own healthcare and the Laffer curve will show that not only do they stop choosing to get cancer, they live the rest of their lives without seeking medical care at all.
9/24/2012 4:55 PM
I know. ******* freeloaders are dragging down our society.
9/24/2012 5:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
FOR SHAME, REPUGS, FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.