THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

All Catholics believe in God. They all believe Jesus was the son of God, born to a virgin Mary. They all believe Jesus performed miracles, was crucified, and rose from the dead. There's more, but I'm sure you have access to google.
12/14/2012 2:30 PM

Are Druids a member of a religion?

12/14/2012 2:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/14/2012 2:30:00 PM (view original):
All Catholics believe in God. They all believe Jesus was the son of God, born to a virgin Mary. They all believe Jesus performed miracles, was crucified, and rose from the dead. There's more, but I'm sure you have access to google.
Atheists believe there is no god.   There is no heaven.  There is no hell.   You just rot in your coffin with no wandering soul.  There's more but I'm sure you also have access to google.
12/14/2012 2:49 PM
If we are a religion is debatable abd probably can never be really answered.

The fact that Atheism is not the same as no religion is not debatable.

Atheists believe in something. We have a doctrine and a belief structure.

There is no divine being. Nothing happens after death. We are basing this, as with all beliefs, on our own experiences.
12/14/2012 2:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/14/2012 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Atheists believe there is no god.   There is no heaven.  There is no hell.   You just rot in your coffin with no wandering soul.  There's more but I'm sure you also have access to google.
Not necessarily. All atheists believe there is no god. But that's it. Atheists can believe in an afterlife, reincarnation, etc.
12/14/2012 2:58 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/14/2012 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/14/2012 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Not necessarily. All atheists believe there is no god. But that's it. Atheists can believe in an afterlife, reincarnation, etc.
And Catholics can believe in different things.   Isn't there a religion where drinking is a sin?  Wonder if any of them have tasted alcohol?    And, before you say "They're not TRUE Christians", maybe the same applies to atheists.

12/14/2012 3:02 PM
Not really. There are specific doctrines that Catholics have to accept to be Catholic.
12/14/2012 3:06 PM
Bis- if I told you I believed in god, what religion am I a member of?
12/14/2012 3:06 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 12/14/2012 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Not really. There are specific doctrines that Catholics have to accept to be Catholic.
Is molesting choir boys one of them?

Are those that participate in the molestation of children not TRUE Catholics?

Maybe there aren't TRUE atheists?
12/14/2012 3:10 PM
Now I remember why I started ignoring you.
12/14/2012 3:11 PM
I believe Atheism is a religion.

I believe there is a difference between no religion and Atheism.

I believe that all religions should work together to make the world a better place.

I believe that relgions makes our society better and is an important part of human culture.

I believe that Christianity made is an integral part of the American equation. It makes us better people.
12/14/2012 3:11 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/14/2012 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/14/2012 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Is molesting choir boys one of them?

Are those that participate in the molestation of children not TRUE Catholics?

Maybe there aren't TRUE atheists?
Lots of murderers and rapists were part of one religion or another.

12/14/2012 3:12 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/14/2012 3:11:00 PM (view original):
I believe Atheism is a religion.

I believe there is a difference between no religion and Atheism.

I believe that all religions should work together to make the world a better place.

I believe that relgions makes our society better and is an important part of human culture.

I believe that Christianity made is an integral part of the American equation. It makes us better people.
How do you define someone who has no religion?
12/14/2012 3:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/14/2012 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Now I remember why I started ignoring you.
Sucks when your dumbass argument is tossed back at you, huh?

Please continue to ignore me.    You do better when you argue with swamp.
12/14/2012 3:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.