THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No, not what I'm asking.

You said there is a difference between not believing in god and not having religion.

I'm asking how you would define someone with no religion.

12/14/2012 3:53 PM
By not believing in god, are you advocating anything? Because the only definition of atheist is not believing in god. It doesn't imply or require activism. It is the same as what you describe as not having any religion.

12/14/2012 4:48 PM
Does believing in God imply or require activism?   If so, what kind?   

Are all dead people atheists?  Religion says "No" if they were good Christians.  But, by your definition, the one that requires activism, they are goddam atheists.
12/14/2012 6:49 PM

BTW, you suck at religious arguments.  You should go argue FIPx or something and leave religion to those that have even the vaguest clue.

12/14/2012 6:50 PM
Sometimes I think Mike jumps into "discussions" between badluck and swamp just so he can feel smarter.
12/14/2012 6:58 PM
BILL O'LIELLY HAS  LOST THE WAR!

JUST AFTER SPEWING ABOUT SECULARISM AND THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS FOR 10 MINUTES LAST NIGHT, HIS SHOW HAD A" HAPPY HOLIDAYS" SIGN-OFF TO COMMERCIAL!

ALL THAT BITTER FIGHTING FER NAUGHT!
12/14/2012 6:59 PM

I try to look away but dumbassness amuses me.

12/14/2012 7:00 PM
from dictionary.com (if you believe it to be reliable)

Agnostic, atheist, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

12/14/2012 7:54 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/14/2012 2:16:00 PM (view original):
What I don't get is why anyone would think he's not intelligent when they've never met him. Talk about arrogance.
I never claimed not to be arrogant.
12/15/2012 4:59 PM
12/16/2012 6:20 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 12/16/2012 6:20:00 AM (view original):
awesome!!!!!!!!!
12/16/2012 10:07 AM
◂ Prev 1...39|40|41|42|43...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.