THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

MEDIA MATTERS IS HILLARYS PRIVATE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BLOG.  ONLY ROBOTS PAY ATTENTION.
12/23/2015 5:39 PM
12/23/2015 7:05 PM
ALL RIGHT TIME TO REV UP THE WAR ON X-MAS, FIXED NEWS!

YOM KIPPUR IS OVER, DON'T LET THE ELECTION DIM YER MARTIAL ARDOR!

SAVE CHRISTMAS AGAIN!
10/12/2016 5:06 PM
War is not the same with Bill O'Lielly fired in disgrace and Hannity's mug stuck up Dump's ***.
11/9/2017 5:32 AM

Fox anchor: "The war on Christmas is gaining speed"

JILLIAN MELE: The war on Christmas is gaining speed, and the force driving it has the big man on its side. The Archdiocese of Washington, D.C., is suing the city's metro authority for rejecting this ad. It urges people to, quote, "Find the perfect gift" with a picture of the Three Wise Men. Now, according to the metro, the ad depicts a religious scene, which is against their guidelines. But the church says it's a violation of the First Amendment.
11/29/2017 8:48 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
all holidays matter
11/29/2017 10:47 AM

Nazareth, Jesus’ hometown, cancels Christmas to protest Trump’s Jerusalem move

12/15/2017 4:09 PM

In War on Christmas segment, Fox & Friends guest laments people “abusing the freedoms here” instead of “worshipping God”

Mike Slater: “It’s just a matter of time before they remove everything from our daily life”

12/7/2018 9:17 AM
Hard to say which would be worse - removing everything, or allowing everything.
As with just about anything, finding a nice median sure would seem best.
12/7/2018 9:55 AM
Idgaf what you celebrate. Stop complaining.
12/7/2018 10:16 AM
Based on that intellectual response, directed at nobody in particular, it seems you might be one of those people trying to eliminate Christmas. Is that true? The son of a Clergyman? Even if not, wasn't this point of discussion caused by those who refuse to stop complaining about others celebrating Christmas? If you don't like something, or don't believe in something, that's fine, but stop trying to tell everyone else what they should like or believe and then complaining when they do it in return. The hypocrisy is laughable.
12/7/2018 11:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/7/2018 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Hard to say which would be worse - removing everything, or allowing everything.
As with just about anything, finding a nice median sure would seem best.
i thought this was a very reasonable post.
12/7/2018 12:51 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/7/2018 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Based on that intellectual response, directed at nobody in particular, it seems you might be one of those people trying to eliminate Christmas. Is that true? The son of a Clergyman? Even if not, wasn't this point of discussion caused by those who refuse to stop complaining about others celebrating Christmas? If you don't like something, or don't believe in something, that's fine, but stop trying to tell everyone else what they should like or believe and then complaining when they do it in return. The hypocrisy is laughable.
I wasn't trying to respond.

And I am a Christian. The post somewhat agreed with you. I don't care what you celebrate.

You assumed that I hated Christmas. Aka you lied.

I see far more people complaining about the removal of Christmas than I do complaining about Christmas.
12/7/2018 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79|80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.