THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

I see torquemadawrg and Pope MikeT23 are still doing the Lord's work. Confess, sinners!!!
12/4/2012 10:44 AM
I had to unblock you in order to read your dumbassery.

I'm about as religious as newborn baby.   I believe there's something out there, a higher power if you will.  I don't know what it's called or what it controls, if anything, but I think there's something.   Call it luck or karma if that makes you feel better.   Call it God or Allah if that's your thing.  Or call it non-existent if that's what you believe.   Just don't confuse me for a bible thumper.

And don't bother responding because I can only take one post of dumbassery per day.   I won't "show" another for at least 24 hours.
12/4/2012 10:58 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/3/2012 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Wow. So many follow up questions.

1. Is bullying the appropriate way to deal with anything?
2. Do Christians only address issues by bullying?
3. Are all bullies Christians?
4. Will bullying a gay person make them less gay?
5. Is suicide the preferred solution to homosexuality for Christians?
6. If you are being bullied, does that mean you're gay?
7. If you are being bullied, will not being gay stop the bullying?
8. Are bullies really just misunderstood missionaries?
9. Should we encourage bullying in order to stop the tide of homosexuals that seem to be invading this once great Christian nation?
10. What about other forms of bullying like Amanda Todd?
     - Should we prevent it because it isn't related to gayness?
     - Or allow it because every straight guy likes boobies?

Swamp, where are your answers to my follow ups?
12/4/2012 11:18 AM
Every straight guy does like boobies.   Don't know what you're talking about beyond that.
12/4/2012 11:24 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 12/4/2012 3:27:00 AM (view original):

First of all, try to make sense. I couldn't even make it through the grammatical carnage of your first sentence to guess at what you mean. And I see no mention of how bullying relates to any of this.

Second, you're not a little anything.

Third, don't put words in my mouth, dumbfuck. You're probably the only person here with such poor cognitive skills to read that to mean I consider Christians to be like Nazis. Or maybe you know better, but prefer to go the libelous route.

OK lets talk slower...

Lets say you believe that Christians are part of the problem with how gays are treated in America.

And you want to make a rule at your school that prevents Christians from refering to gays in a negative way based on their religious teachings.

You cannot make a rule that bans Christians from talking. You also are worried that if you make a gay specific rule it might attract too much attention.

So you make it part of a larger issue. Bullying.

12/4/2012 12:28 PM
Swamp, are you and Mike the same person? Because your use of logic is identical.

12/4/2012 12:32 PM
Can't be because I'm almost positive that you and swamp are the same person and I know I'm not you. 
12/4/2012 12:34 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/4/2012 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/3/2012 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Wow. So many follow up questions.

1. Is bullying the appropriate way to deal with anything?
2. Do Christians only address issues by bullying?
3. Are all bullies Christians?
4. Will bullying a gay person make them less gay?
5. Is suicide the preferred solution to homosexuality for Christians?
6. If you are being bullied, does that mean you're gay?
7. If you are being bullied, will not being gay stop the bullying?
8. Are bullies really just misunderstood missionaries?
9. Should we encourage bullying in order to stop the tide of homosexuals that seem to be invading this once great Christian nation?
10. What about other forms of bullying like Amanda Todd?
     - Should we prevent it because it isn't related to gayness?
     - Or allow it because every straight guy likes boobies?

Swamp, where are your answers to my follow ups?
Sorry responded to a later post and missed yours.

1 Not really. It just isnt really a problem.
2 Of course not.
3 No. Most bullies in America are Christian, just as most of everything in America is Christian. 85% of Americans are Christians.
4 No. In most cases bullying will have no impact on them.
5 Suicide is always a mortal sin.
6 No
7 No
8 No
9 No. Again Bullying is the side issue.
10 That case is very tragic. It is almost impossible to prevent every tragedy. Like the Belcher case this one seemed like it was something that cannot be controlled.

And I of course know you were trying to make this issue appear silly.

The reason that bullying became a super issue right now is because of attempts by the left protect gays and restrict Christians from addressing issues of homosexuality from a bibliical standpoint.
12/4/2012 12:43 PM
I would love to know as much about HBD as Mike. And since we never say it enough thanks to Mike for always giving his advice to anyone who asks.

I am sure I am not BL.

12/4/2012 12:46 PM
The problem with your theory, swamp, is that kids get bullied for all kinds of reasons. Bullying happens at every school and most kids that get bullied aren't gay. Bringing attention to the issue and trying to educate people on ways to prevent it, identify it, or stop it is not some conspiracy to prevent Christians from voicing their disapproval of gays (they already do that and no one is stopping them).

Likewise, a private company choosing to address its religiously vague customers with happy holidays instead of merry christmas is not a war on christianity or christmas.
12/4/2012 1:11 PM

not some conspiracy to prevent Christians from voicing their disapproval of gays (they already do that and no one is stopping them).

So you dont admit to a campaign on campuses across America to prevent the free speech of Christians on any topic that deals with LGBT issues?

12/4/2012 3:44 PM
Tell me more about this campaign.
12/4/2012 4:43 PM
Not seeing your point. I clicked the link but nothing gay or christian related stood out. There were like 4,000 links though.
12/4/2012 7:43 PM
Looking at some of the stories, I think you may be confused about the right to free speech. You don't have freedom of speech while using, for example, the university email system to mass email all students and faculty. The university is within its rights to restrict that behavior.
12/4/2012 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...80 Next ▸
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.