D2 Season 60-- Whatcha gon' do with all that junk? Topic

I picked three of the four.  I underestimated Longwood.  Good luck everyone!
11/7/2012 3:12 PM
Longwood vs. Harding....a Yarnell rematch. Good luck, gentlemen!
11/8/2012 4:10 AM
Good to see some long time, well respected coaches battling for the title this year.
11/8/2012 9:49 AM
Should be interesting... I had forgotten my conference mate beat Harding once this year.  If Harding wins, he will have knocked out 3 CVAC teams en route to the championship.  I bet both coaches will be game planning a little harder this time around than in non-conference play.  Pride and some nice WIS credits are on the line.
11/8/2012 3:32 PM
Congrats bbunch! Great job man.
11/9/2012 10:39 AM
Congrats bbunch. Unbelievable success the last 10-15 seasons.
11/9/2012 3:48 PM
Posted by brianxavier on 11/8/2012 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Should be interesting... I had forgotten my conference mate beat Harding once this year.  If Harding wins, he will have knocked out 3 CVAC teams en route to the championship.  I bet both coaches will be game planning a little harder this time around than in non-conference play.  Pride and some nice WIS credits are on the line.
Funny you say that. I game-planned for about 2 hours last night when normally I spend 10 minutes. I knew he was a bad matchup for me and just could not find a good plan for attack. Now, like him, I have to move on without my big man. T-Seed will graduate holding the career scoring record at Harding, will be known as the best big man ever to play here, and arguably the 2nd best overall at Harding. (My lone national title was won by a PG that was drafted in the 1st round of the NBA)
11/10/2012 1:05 AM
◂ Prev 12345
D2 Season 60-- Whatcha gon' do with all that junk? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.