Mountain West Project Topic

Qualify for DI in Rupp?  Wanna help change the landscape in that world.  Help us out and join us in the Mountain West  next season.  In addition to the two current coaches in the MWC, there are seven of us from other conferences that will be hopping over to the MWC in an attempt to build it into a powerhouse.  These aren't stepping stone teams for us to move on to the Big 6.  Many of us are seasoned coaches with multiple teams, looking for a new challenge.  We want to redefine who the haves and have-nots are in the post "recruit-adjustment" era.  

Interested?  Send me a sitemail.  

9/30/2012 3:15 PM
... or post here.  doesn't matter.
9/30/2012 3:27 PM
Nice, another midmajor conf popping up in Rupp. Love it. GL to creilmann and the MWC crew!
9/30/2012 5:57 PM
love the idea, good luck and happy hunting. For the record though, I believe in Rupp it is known as the Big 7
9/30/2012 7:17 PM
Well the idea is to replicate (and surpass) what the CUSA has done so well in Rupp.   Thanks for the support guys and hopefully we can develop some nice rivalries with CUSA teams in the future.
9/30/2012 10:07 PM

Well the idea is to replicate (and surpass) what the CUSA has done
if you are gonna dream, might as well dream big they say... 
10/1/2012 12:04 AM
Do I hear a rivalry brewing?
10/1/2012 12:05 AM
who are the other 7 coaches btw? 
10/1/2012 12:38 AM
 8 now...
bobbud
rowle1js
budlit
cbriese
khook
myself
plus two others that have expressed interest
10/1/2012 9:53 PM
I would have loved to join the crew.... except my Long Island team is set for another season to be extremely good.  After that, we'll see if you have any openings still and what my team prestige jumps to after what should be 2 strong seasons.
10/1/2012 10:33 PM
nice crew - best of luck gents. Maybe it'll be the Big 8 soon...
10/2/2012 1:33 AM
If UNI wasn't one of my destination schools I would be there, but I have a decent thing going here.  Good luck guys.
10/2/2012 10:39 AM
tdiddy, cburton, you guys could have a MWC built up in no time.  You'd be working with a full conference instead of the less then half full ones you have now.  More cash to work with, higher prestige to work with, a real shot at taking a mid-majore deep into the NT on a consistent basis.  I understand that you've both worked hard to build up NIU and LIU, but the payoff would be bigger with us in the MWC.  We'd be very happy to have both/either of you in the MWC.  
10/3/2012 11:14 AM
couple of spots left

10/3/2012 11:37 PM
After thinking about it, I can join under my tarheel3 account and not be in violation of the fair play guidelines..... so count me in.   I don't have a team with that account currently so I can go ahead and reserve a team if everyone is certain to go for the MWC challenge.
10/4/2012 8:30 PM
12 Next ▸
Mountain West Project Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.